Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's the most favourite of all? (Detective Conan) - Minitokyo

Who's the most favourite of all? (Detective Conan)

Tagged under Detective Conan

page 1 of 1 18 total items

pinkdoll1989

pinkdoll1989

チェリーちゃん

Who do you think you like the most?
The reason behind it.

チェリーより

I like Kid.

Because he's smart, funny and attractive.

cuz he is so cute...and adorable...the most important he is a GENIUS!

FairyLucy13

FairyLucy13

" Im the Fairy mage ! "

Shinichi ! becauseee , he is smart , and i like his style !

Heiji Hattori
Cute and Funny and like me he don't always think before say or do something

sasuke619

sasuke619

Sasuke forever

Shinichi kudo because he is cute and smart

Signature

shinichi ^^ he looks cool and he's veryyyyy smart

orakula

orakula

life is a voyage named regret

Shinichi obviously, he's so cool!

Listen to my song <3

Shuichi Akai. He's hot, misterious, twisted and brilliant <3

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Haibara

She is awesome

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

Gin, because he is a great antagonist and enemy. Killing people without a second thought, this makes him a great villain.

However, I only like him as a bad guy, because he makes the story interesting. I rather not meet him in real life.

Shinichi and Gin! (not as a cuple!)
I love Shinichi's style... and Gin a perfect enemy!

shinichi kudo n ran

Miyano Shiho/Haibara Ai... Her personality is probably the most likable to me. Sarcastic, cold, realistic, pessimistic, but kind.

Hahaha! Kaitou Kid, obviously! xD

my favorite character is kaito kid!

WalkingEncyclopedia

WalkingEncyclopedia

Prenez la vie comme elle vient

it's hard to choose...
for male character, i like Kid and Shinichi best.
as for female... Yukiko (Shinichi's mum) is definitely the most kick-ass character ever!

I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.
- The Doctor

pinkdoll1989

pinkdoll1989

チェリーちゃん

Oh ... I like Conan/Shinichi the most! He is smart and romantic ~~~ The other guys are good too ...

チェリーより

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.