Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shoutbox... - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 143 total items

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Um......... is it just me or does anyone else notice the missing shoutbox? ......... o.O XD

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

doomsong06

doomsong06

Happy Noodle Boy RoXoRz!!!

Yeah I just noticed that too... uhh it was there yesterday... what happened!?!?

MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! CAT CHOW!!! CEASE YOUR FLATULENT WINDS AND HEAR MY MIND NUMBING EXPULSIONS OF WICKED NOISE!!! GRRRRRR!!! CHEESE!!!! - Happy Noodle Boy

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

I think it was slowing MT down a bit.
Other than that, I have no idea. Your guess is as good as mine. :\

Signature Image

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

no shoutbox!?!?!? great...it was gonna be the first time I was going to say sumthing there...........................SHOOT!

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

huh?!?! i still see it, its in the right column for me, are you sure it just didnt get moved and you didnt notice?

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

Quote by crapmonsterhuh?!?! i still see it, its in the right column for me, are you sure it just didnt get moved and you didnt notice?

The only things on the entire right side for me is the search option, ads, then recent forum topics. Maybe you need a certain level to see it...?

Signature Image

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

Quote by crapmonsterhuh?!?! i still see it, its in the right column for me, are you sure it just didnt get moved and you didnt notice?

Are you messing with us? I... don't... see... it... and nah, it's not anywhere on my screen... O.O :\

Signature Image

I think it is gone. Me can't see the shoutbox. *sob sob*
I'll consult ZZ XD ! He's my friend after all...actually, I'm
not going to. Yeah, the shoutbox is gone. Oh well.

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

Quote by afanI think it is gone. Me can't see the shoutbox. *sob sob*
I'll consult ZZ XD ! He's my friend after all...actually, I'm
not going to. Yeah, the shoutbox is gone. Oh well.

:o *gasps* aw..... i'm gonna miss that thing.... so many good times... *tear tear* well, if it really is gone, at least it'll speed up MT a bit, right? ^^

Quote by Foolish-ishness

The only things on the entire right side for me is the search option, ads, then recent forum topics. Maybe you need a certain level to see it...?

well, you're at level 40... and you can't see it..... if we do need a certain level, it'll be a while til i see the shoutbox again.... :sweat:

Signature Image

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

AH!!?!?*shakes head* My stupid computer is messing up my mind...I can't see the shoutbox at all.....*sobs with sigh*

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

i think the shoutbox ish for 50+ members .. >o< well .. i dunnnooo .. cuz i can still see it ... ^o^

Quote by shyxsakurai think the shoutbox ish for 50+ members .. &gt;o&lt; well .. i dunnnooo .. cuz i can still see it ... ^o^

i agree. its probably only for members who are level 50+. im still at 43.

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

Quote by Paolo

Quote by shyxsakurai think the shoutbox ish for 50+ members .. &gt;o&lt; well .. i dunnnooo .. cuz i can still see it ... ^o^

i agree. its probably only for members who are level 50+. im still at 43.

lolz... ur still at 43? i'm only at level 16. XD

Signature Image

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

Actually I think they just took it down. I used to see the shoutbox and my level isn't very high.

NOOOOOO!!! ZZ! Make the lvl requirement lower! ^_^'

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

Quote by kiri-chanActually I think they just took it down. I used to see the shoutbox and my level isn't very high.

I think they just made the change as of today. :P

And level 50+ does sound like a good number, since Paolo and I can't seen the shoutbox, and we're in the 40s. It could be 45 though :\

Signature Image

i dont know anything about the shout box.................................................................. :)

mint is adorable, i want to adopt her

FlowerDog

FlowerDog

Loves Ya!

I see the Shoutbox and it's very quiet, though. I believe you do have to be lvl. 50 and up. Miss your constant shoutouts. *Cires*

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

*sighs* its gonna be a while til i get to rant again... but at least now there'll be less spam... XD

Signature Image

Sheqel. just u and me bud. stop putting these kind of changes. show yourself u coward. *takes out his Hitaori Hanzo sword*. lets do this Kill Bill style!

Quote by PaoloSheqel. just u and me bud. stop putting these kind of changes. show yourself u coward. *takes out his Hitaori Hanzo sword*. lets do this Kill Bill style!

Heh heh I'll support you! XD *sees all the mods* Maybe not...

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

O.O naw...... don't do that guys..... ya don't wanna get banned....

Signature Image

i don't care! i'll ban myself if i have to! *emits an aura*. Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

ok then....................... it's ur choice, Paolo.... O.O :\ :sweat: .............

Signature Image

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 143 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.