Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CLEAR *attempt at shocking group into life* - Minitokyo

CLEAR *attempt at shocking group into life*

Group announcement by Yuri-Lovers

page 1 of 1 13 total items

stargem

stargem

Welcome, all new people to the group, we had about 7 people join this week which lately is a new record.
I will be starting a mid-monthly update or group conversation attempt in order to liven this group.

This announcement is to inform all members who wish to participate,
but further participation will probably be done on the main group page.

So, first question; what is the first yuri anime/manga that got you interested in following such a group. feel free to respond and hopefully we can get this group going again.

anime-fans-united

elusionz

elusionz

Demon Lord

My first was Strawberry Panic ( anime ). I couldn't get enough of it, just keep watching it again and again. Then I started watching others like Kannazuki no Miko then moved on to manga and doujin and before I knew it I was a Yuri addict. I joined this group to indulge myself in Yuri chat with Yuri fans and hopefully find more anime/manga with Yuri or Shoujo Ai that I didn't know about.

bloore

bloore

the blur in your pants

My first yuri was the movie of Lady Oscar, it amazed me back then. Later I watched Strawberry Panic, the anime I've dedicated my life.

The Yuri Sneaker

blackroseshadow

blackroseshadow

For the love of Yuri <3

My first yuri manga was girlfriends. Its so cute and pretty ^_^. My first yuri anime was strawberry panic~!

The world doesn't end with a bang, but a whimper-H.O.T.D

stargem

stargem

good to see that some people are participating in this,
I suppose it's my turn, I've never watched a FULL BLOWN yuri anime, but some that i watch have the theme sprinkled in, such as Kampfer and Nagasarete Airantou.

anime-fans-united

KOKUJINDESU

KOKUJINDESU

TYRONE-KUN

I've only gotten glimpses of yurI in my echhi anime...like:
GODANNAR, IKKITOUSEN, T. TENGE AND QUEEN'S BLADE
but I enjoy ecchi and yuri is ecchi!

"We are but spiritual creatures enacting a physical existence."

Enek

Enek

Enjoy The Life...!

El primer y unico anime yuri que e visto fue strawberry panic!
pero sigo buscando por mas

THINGY

THINGY

Fighting Boredom

My first Yuri was Kannazuki no Miko..... just hit the spot~kyaaah~... I 'm currently reading many others many thanks to the Groups of people who take their time doing this. As far as Animated Yuri goes, I watched some the first though was Strawberry Panic!.. it was cute...and that is all.

The thing is... although the types of happiness one can experience are limited, there are unlimited variations of misfortunes.
*Fooly Cooly*
Signature

Aska89

Aska89

TheWishMaker

my first yuri anime was candy boy, so nice

Life is too short to live at full joy...

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Eh...Answering that question, I say none. No anime, whatsoever. I just saw a random yuri pic and...BOOM! <3 yuri~

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Quote by azyl12Eh...Answering that question, I say none. No anime, whatsoever. I just saw a random yuri pic and...BOOM! <3 yuri~

You're not supposed to reply to threads who are inactive for more than 4 weeks >.<
I'm sure this thread will be closed.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

stargem

stargem

But you are responding... so....

anime-fans-united

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Quote by AiiraYou're not supposed to reply to threads who are inactive for more than 4 weeks >.<
I'm sure this thread will be closed.

Y-eah. Sorry about that. It was still open and the question piqued my interest so I replied anyway..
Since this message is for me (and the thread is still open), I replied again...though I could've just sent this to you as a guestbook post or pm.

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.