Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shoutbox... - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 143 total items

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ok Sam, as you wish mylady *bows* hahaha... ^_^' you better do something with lil bro here... he's a little furious ya know, hahaha :D *shakes hands with pao* ok? ^_^

Signature

Quote by Paolo

Quote by thegunblademasterawwww a fight and i wasn't invited?? what's up with that? oh well *sigh* i really do miss the good ol box. it was nice for the few days we had it

afan, gun. this is my fight with Xan.

Okay. Gunny, let's have another fight in PMs XD XD XD

*takes Xan off the Brothers list and puts him on the Enemies list*. just u and me puto! :angry:

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

*sighz* .... thanx, Alex... but it seems like someone over here is a little over the edge... ::glares at paolo:: hey, i love ya bro... but just chill, would ya? ^_^'

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Once Paolo loses his cool, it's kinda hard to
cool him down, no? Otherwise, he becomes
like Squall, right thegunblademaster? XD

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

you call me puto? hahahahaha... what kind of lame crap is that? hahahaha XD you're hilarious you know that? you deserve a punch right between the eyes.... but i said to this lil' princess Sam here that i would stop fightin', and so i will do aye? :D hahaha..... btw bro, you sure you don't want to go and see a therapist? I'll pay... hahaha

Signature

Quote by winterlilac09*sighz* .... thanx, Alex... but it seems like someone over here is a little over the edge... ::glares at paolo:: hey, i love ya bro... but just chill, would ya? ^_^'

... fine. *looks at Xan*. this time i'll let u go. but the next time we meet. u won't be so lucky. *fadesout*. -_-

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

what afan!! i dont lose my temper that easily do i? maybe i'll take you up on that fight in PM afan XD but not now, i'll let you live...for now

Signature Image

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

....... ::stares at the wall:: is the fight over??? ::peers out from behind the door:: phew... for a minute, i thought it'd never end... ^_^' naw....... thanx guyz! why don't u two try stayin away from each other until the heat dies down, huh? ^_^'

Signature Image

Quote by winterlilac09....... ::stares at the wall:: is the fight over??? ::peers out from behind the door:: phew... for a minute, i thought it'd never end... ^_^' naw....... thanx guyz! why don't u two try stayin away from each other until the heat dies down, huh? ^_^'

sure! *gives wint a piggy baq ride*. :D

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Quote by lil bro still in digimon land... fine. *looks at Xan*. this time i'll let u go. but the next time we meet. u won't be so lucky. *fadesout*.

don't look at me man! hahaha.... ^_^' ...and next time we meet, you'll wish you were never born, got that? haha :D

anyway, so... what's up? XD

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

XD Lolz, pao... ^^ yay, we'r all friends again! ***tho i'm not sure about gunblade and afan over there... O.o*** Roflz! XD

And come on, Alex... be nice, would ya? ^^

Signature Image

Quote by xandman

Quote by lil bro still in digimon land... fine. *looks at Xan*. this time i'll let u go. but the next time we meet. u won't be so lucky. *fadesout*.

don't look at me man! hahaha.... ^_^' ...and next time we meet, you'll wish you were never born, got that? haha :D

get a girlfriend or somethin ok dude? *pats his baq*. :)

Quote by Paolo

Quote by xandman

get a girlfriend or somethin ok dude? *pats his baq*. :)

Heh heh...trying to hit on Yune aren't we? XD *shouts out*
Run Yune run!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahaha..... well, i have a hard time gettin' one with you droolin' all over them.... hahahaha XD hahaha........ oh man, dude.... i meant what i said about you being hilarious aye? hahaha, bro..... a piece of advice aye? Messin' with me is a waste of precious time, so let it be ok? I mean it when i say that you'll need a therapist when i'm done with you.... *pats your head* now, be a nice little boy and go play with the other kids ok? ok.

hahaha, ok.... let's all be friendly here now ok? :D

Signature

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Winter...can you help me over here...I see I have missed a fight, oh yea,just to tell you...I don't calm down easily...
And why do people always laugh at me when ever I yell Winter...like one time in math class? Do I look stupid or something...or do I look like as if I'm some other person?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I'm confused.......as always! lolz

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Quote by autumnchillWinter...can you help me over here...I see I have missed a fight, oh yea,just to tell you...I don't calm down easily...
And why do people always laugh at me when ever I yell Winter...like one time in math class? Do I look stupid or something...or do I look like as if I'm some other person?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I'm confused.......as always! lolz

Hey autumn. *hugs*. :). ur not stupid.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha... i like the names... autumnchill and winterlilac.... fits perfectly.... ^_^' haha...

Signature

Quote by xandmanhahaha... i like the names... autumnchill and winterlilac.... fits perfectly.... ^_^' haha...

autumn is before winter. :)

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

lolz, autumn... so completely lost in that lil world of yours... lolz... jk. well, u do seem kind of off-hand when ya scream like that, lolz... kind of throws everyone off. and i don't think u were supposed to be yelling at the Mr. Pietryzk liek that... @.@ of course i didn't do much better when i stuck my tongue out at him by accident (lolz.. instinct.. what can i say?) XD

Signature Image

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

thnx paolo...and um, wut else am I supposed to say?!?!? Mr. Pietrzyk told me that I should be going on witht he test, and he really DID see papers then needed to be put away before i need to take the test...and he already asked me that question before...and HE knows WE were late for class...so it was a stupid reason why he should have asked me that in the first place...and when i think sumthing's stupid...i just get really pissed off and start yelling....................................................................(...)

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ok girls... i'm gonna teach you two a little behavior alrite? ^_^'

the first rule.... stickin' your tongue out at the teacher is the correct attitude! :D
second rule.... see the first rule

and that's all, you've all been great, see ya on the next class of advanced attitude aye ^_^' heh...

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

XD lolz... autumn... yea, but its our teacher... lolz... XD u can be so odd at times....

And to everyone else:: autumn and I've known each other since like kindergarten and we'r best friends so if the stuffs that we talk about seem a lil discoordinated, don't worry, it's just us... XD

Signature Image

Quote by xandmanok girls... i'm gonna teach you two a little behavior alrite? ^_^'

the first rule.... stickin' your tongue out at the teacher is the correct attitude! :D
second rule.... see the first rule

and that's all, you've all been great, see ya on the next class of advanced attitude aye ^_^' heh...

u'v been teaching bad habits haven't u? u know. u so lost ur sin.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 143 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.