Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shoutbox... - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 143 total items

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

aw... don't tell me we'r gonna go back to another fight again... if we are warn me first so i can go hide beneath a bed, k?? ^_^'

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

lolz xandman...that lil lesson over there nearly made me fall off my chair...thnx anywayz...

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahahahaha! you still talkin pao kid'? haha.... yeah true, i've been teaching bad habits.... it's for their survival.... hahaha.... ummm.... btw.... lost my sin? haha.... man.... hilarious....

Signature

Quote by xandmanhahahahahaha! you still talkin kid'? haha.... yeah true, i've been teaching bad habits.... it's for their survival.... hahaha.... ummm.... btw.... lost my sin? haha.... man.... hilarious....

*two voices talkin at the same time* watever.

autumnchill

autumnchill

alright ppl...you are going to stop it NOW! STOP fighting WITH EACH other! I hate it to see other ppl fight...ironic isnt it?

Quote by Paolo

Quote by xandmanhahahahahaha! you still talkin kid'? haha.... yeah true, i've been teaching bad habits.... it's for their survival.... hahaha.... ummm.... btw.... lost my sin? haha.... man.... hilarious....

*two voices talkin at the same time* watever.

Squall time XD !

autumnchill

autumnchill

no...NO!!! there is to be no squall time...you guys will stop fighting nnnnooooooowwwwwwww!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

yes, paolo... you be squall, i be cloud... come on..... :D hahaha nope, it is said that the most honorable person is the one that accepts to end a fight.... so i'll end it here.... truce bro? i could've beaten' you without sweating, but i wouldn't want ot hurt ya ok? ^_^' haha...

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

guys...you do know this is spamming, right? try to stay within the topic >_>;;

Quote by sammoguys...you do know this is spamming, right? try to stay within the topic >_>;;

Ha ha you were told!!! By sammo!!! Okay okay...sorry <_<;;;;

*starts strangling Alex*. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

autumnchill

autumnchill

I give up...you both are as stubborn as hell, and I'm trying real hard to control my anger right now..........just go and fight if you will...just go!
STOP IT! I will have NO strangling when im around...*smoke comes out of ears*

Quote by autumnchillI give up...you both are as stubborn as hell, and I'm trying real hard to control my anger right now..........just go and fight if you will...just go!

well. that settles it im leaving mt forever. later ppl.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

stop strangling my leg lil bro ^_^' hahaha... didn't you hear what our friendly mod sammo said yeah? we should stay within the topic... even though there's not much to stay within, haha :D

ok lil bro, take care alrite? :D haha....... but i know you'll be back :) hahaha...

Signature

Quote by Paolo

Quote by autumnchillI give up...you both are as stubborn as hell, and I'm trying real hard to control my anger right now..........just go and fight if you will...just go!

well. that settles it im leaving mt forever. later ppl.

Bye bye Paolo, hope you have a good life :) XD

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

were i too harsh on that little dude maybe? ....naaah!! hahaha ^_^' he's as stubborn as me, so he'll do just fine now yeah? hahaha...

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

wait a sec... paolo left???? no!... gr... just when i convinced him to stay too..... :sweat: i give up...

and sorry sammo... lolz, that seems to be what happens every time u get xand, afan, pao, and me in one thread... ^_^'

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hehehehe... true, true mate :D hahaha.... chaos outbreak is inevitable everytime.... haha...

Signature

Quote by winterlilac09wait a sec... paolo left???? no!... gr... just when i convinced him to stay too..... :sweat: i give up...
and sorry sammo... lolz, that seems to be what happens every time u get xand, afan, pao, and me in one thread... ^_^'

Paolo left...look at his userpage
http://paolo.minitokyo.net/

autumnchill

autumnchill

dum dee dum.......................*looks around with a toddler like daze on face*

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha... you all looks surprised... ya know, he's not leaving this place... just wait and see... he'll be back in a couple of hours or so aye? :) hehehe....

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

well... u never really kno wit peopl u meet online.... paolo did say he was leaving like twice before and he never did..... let's just see if he's serious this time or not.... ::sits and waits to see::

Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

this is a good example of a thread needs closing badly. even after a warning from a mod, you continued useless posts.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 143 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.