Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What can I add? - Minitokyo

What can I add?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

TiffYG2133

TiffYG2133

• WINNER •

Here is a wallpaper that I'm working on...I got this far but now I don't know what else to add...any ideas/suggestions (besides the signautre)

Kobato!

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1659/kobatokittenvectfinish.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Signature

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

how about flowers on the ground or leaves being carried by the wind?
I can't give you any hints on layers and brushes cuz I don't understand anything about photoshop ^^

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I would have to agree. Leaves blowing would be nice and add some liveliness to the image.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

TiffYG2133

TiffYG2133

• WINNER •

UPDATE: Is this better?

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1659/kobatokittenvectfinish.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Yes. Very nice addition. Maybe you could add an animal of some sort to the left of her? Just a thought.

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

you'r going to want the leaves to be placed in a fashion that creates movement around her, in the direction where the wind is blowing her hair. the leaves also shoudl be blurred to varying degrees to add depth.

your grass texture is also too low quality, so you might want to sharpen it and/or find a new one. She also needs a darker, better placed shadow, right now she looks like shes floating. instead of using drop shadow, try to vary the distance of the shadow based on how close the object is to the ground. the shadow should be short around her dress, longer with her torso and more blurred as well.

compositionally, you probably need some more variation in color and lighting. try adding some more texture into the grass by adding flowers or rocks, anything to differentiate the colors.

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

What wonderful advice vitaamin.

cute~~~
i hope i can make a wallpaper like that too

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

maybe add a gradient map to add some warm tones? Oso make a shadow underneath her as well?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.