Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rainy or Snowy ? - Minitokyo

Rainy or Snowy ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 276 total items

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

After read and posted on kanon14's "You like Sky or Ocean more?", I wanted to ask you guys about another nature force.
*****Rainy day or a Snowy day ?***** ; Both of them are water based nature force.
I'd prefer Snowy day.....because snow doesn't directly make you wet.....and it has a beautiful scene when it falls down from the sky.....and probably because I've seen enough of rain in my life as a consequences for living in a tropical isle.....but it doesn't mean I hate Rainy day.....I like it too.....but I prefer Snowy day.....
So.....how about you guys.....?

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

snowy, i hate rain, it flood my street, makes it hard to be out, birngs out mosquitos and it makes the light power to be cut off at times.

snow.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

I don't know.... I just have 2 seasons in my country (yeah, that's sure so boring), it's dry season and rainy season. But I guess I want to look, at least once in my life, a beautiful snowy day like you said :)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I can't really decide. I really enjoy both rain and snow. but I suppose I will have to go with snow. not only can you hear it fall and hit objects all around (yes I have good hearing) but you can also play in it and make stuff. mud men just aren't any fun :) not to mention mud pies aren't much better.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

snowy ! i never see snow before because i live in a tropical country

i don't know...
i never seen snow in my live
because my country just have 2 seasons
yeah...that makes me want to see the real snow
^^

tmk910304

hey you! yeah you! =D

snow!...because you can wear all the winter clothings!...if it's rain, it's only raincoat or umbrella...>.<

crying in silence is relieving because no one would know but, it is also saddening because...yeah, no one would know...

germiax

germiax

Germiax

Snow for sure!

...but when Zodd transformed into his powerful demonic form, a gigantic flying bull, Guts quickly found himself out of his league...

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

I like snow cos it looks pretty and its cold (I hate summer T.T, i like dressing up warm and wearing layers ^_^)

But I like rain cos of the noise it makes and cos it means less people are out (Im scared of humans ^.^;)

Overall i think snow because it happens less (In England).

snowy...coz i never saw snow..:D

snowy cuz i don't get enough of it where i am...too much rain though during the fall/winter D:

Definetily snowy. Here in Canada we are covered in it during Winter, and it makes the landscape very beautiful. Rain can have its own aesthetics such as listening to the rain under an iron roof, but the rain here is normally accompanied by thunderstorms which sometimes knocks out the power.

Snowy is pretty

Snowny, it remember me a lot of thing...

i prefer snow but there is only rain here

I like snow....hehehe

Signature

rainy day of course

I like snow much more than rain.

Snow of course! XD

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

snow because you not get wet unlike rain flood happen.

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

medorico

medorico

Existing is not living

Where I'm from doesn't have snow but every year I look forward to the first rainfall and somehow I don't know, it makes my world seem kind of right, as if everything is finally the way it's supposed to be.

Action and reaction, ebb and flow, trial and error, change - this is the rhythm of living. Out of our over-confidence, fear; out of our fear; clearer vision, fresh hope. And out of hope, progress.............
Bruce Barton

Snow, *-* is cute :D

I hate rain ! But I love snow =)

Absolutely snow!

I don't like rainy day at all except it rains when I stay home.

Rain makes me wet and can't go outside ...very bad!

So snow is better for me.

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 276 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.