Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rainy or Snowy ? - Minitokyo

Rainy or Snowy ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Next » 276 total items

I like snow~~~

I like rain too, especially hard rain~~~

rainy is better snow sucks

hey guys,
i

I prefer snow to sun, I like the cold especially as its been so hot where I am for months.

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

SNOW FOR THE WIN :D
i luvs every thing about the snow ... i luvs the cold ... i luvs the beauty of it .... i luvs getting alll the gear on .... and i luvs snow ball fights :D

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

rainy! <333

definitely rain because when snow is involved very low temperatures are involved aswell and I truly despise the cold

[Ignorance is bliss...]

i love both but i'd go with snow cuz there is more stuff to do in it

I'd pick snow, mainly because where I live, it never snows. XD It used to snow here, actually, but that was long before I arrived. There's something kind of magical about snow, too, which is another reason why I like it. (:

It depends my feeling on that day. hah

I can't really decide. I really enjoy both rain and snow. but I suppose I will have to go with snow. not only can you hear it fall and hit objects all around (yes I have good hearing) but you can also play in it and make stuff. mud men just aren't any fun :) not to mention mud pies aren't much better.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Quote by sanzo2011snowy ! i never see snow before because i live in a tropical country

me too! :(

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

I prefer a snowy day
yeah, it's cold, but at least you're dry lol
another reason: I haven't seen snow before, so I really want to have a chance of seeing that snowy scene

snowy! because ive never seen snow yet!

i love bouth X3 maybe rain a little more because it isn't so cold ^^

it doesn't snow here...so rain...i guess...

but snow seems nice.

I like rainy day which brings me the feeling of washing aways the dirt and sourrended by water.

Look for the joy in digital life by evaluating cutting-edge multimedia tools.

i've been in a tropicaL country since i born,
so i'd Like to see snow

I'd like it to be snowy........
cause it more beautiful and very romance......
owwwhhhh so sweeeeeeeetttttttttt......... >///<

i like them both

I love the two.... they both give me different views emotions....

I prefer Snowy... & Sunny ! :D

snowy, i hate rain, it flood my street, makes it hard to be out

snowy, lol. because snow is much more fun than rain. at least we still could play outside when it was snowy. but when it was rainy... my mom would be angry if i play outside. -_-

I like rain but have never had the pleasure to feel and see snow. I would love to!

page 3 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Next » 276 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.