Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kakashi Hatake - Minitokyo

Kakashi Hatake

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

My wallpaper "KAKASHI HATAKE" was deleted... I want to know why? I don't think it's blurry, small, or have a lot of brushes, and the wallpaper was my idea. I wish to know why you've deleted my wallpaper. am I not that talented? Or should I make a wallpaper that looks like a pizza for you to accept it?

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

again, i sent you a PM to remind you to read the guide to deletion appeals. I have edited your thread name but if you could name your thread appropriately next time it would be much appreciated

your wallpaper was deleted because the background is low effort. you did not spend enough energy thinking about an adequate background, rather you just filled the space with a ghosted image, which is not only against MT policy, it also lacks demonstration of thoughtful composition

hope this answers your questions =]

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.