Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What should I change in these wallpapers? ^__^ - Minitokyo

What should I change in these wallpapers? ^__^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

Hi everyone ^^

I'm still a begginer so I need your help, yoroshiku onegaii shimasu ^^

This is the first one

http://media-wallpapers.theotaku.com/1024-by-768-581195-20100808021046.jpg

& this is the last one I made ^^

http://media-wallpapers.theotaku.com/1024-by-768-581195-20100821014501.jpg

So... tell me what do you think of it? ^^

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

For both wallpapers: you could remove the ghosting effect on it ( the bigger sized characters)

As for the first wallpaper: it seems like the characters were poorly extracted which was very obvious when you place that outer glow/stroke

As for the 2nd wallpaper. it's ok though both of them are overly brushed which isn't encouraged here in MT

Signature Image

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

in the first one you should definitely remove the glow effect around the characters because it sorta disconnects it with the rest of the wall. I also wouldn't encourage embossed font coz it also doesn't suite the wallie, try something a bit more serene so that you can portray the relationship better x)

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

maybe do some dodge and burning to enhance the lighting effect too

merged: 08-26-2010 ~ 04:52pm
try to make the words smaller too, it draw away attention. Use serene fonts like evanescence, or some italic fonts. The words must be small and blend more to the background. The fonts u used looks like the ones used in comics, so it does not fit.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.