Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guestbook Error - Minitokyo

Guestbook Error

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Cheza1982

Scanner

Cheza1982

Hello,

first let me tell that I'm sorry if I missed an annoucement about that issue.

Here's my problem:
I recently went to my userpage and saw that all of my guestbook posts done by friends have been gone.
There is not a single entry anymore. I've also read the MT deletes post after some time (54weeks) but the last entry was not that old.
Did I do something wrong or is this just a bug?

Greetings
Cheza1982

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

The time may be shorter than 54 weeks, more along the lines of 20 weeks perhaps.

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Hello~!
Hey, I'm having problems with my group's Guestbook entries. It tells me there are 3 entries but when I check the Guestbook section it only appears one and it doesn't matter if I refresh the page there's still just one. Is this a bug or maybe I have to configure something?
Here's the link for my group: http://eyeshield21-fanclub.minitokyo.net/
Thank you and I hope you can help me with this little problem.

merged: 09-11-2010 ~ 12:19am
Hey guys, it's me again.
Ok, this problem is getting out of proportions o.O lol. Now we have over 60 guestbook posts but we can only see three.I asked around and some people told me it might be due the 20 weeks posts deletion issue but the group was created barely a week ago, so I don't think that's the case here. Also we are featuring one item in our gallery but it doesn't appear in the statistics section. I read a post on Guestbook entries answered by angelxuan and tried what she recommends but still it's no good. I also checked the FAQ and support sections and went through the bug issues and MT discussions all over again and couldn't find anything related to this kind of group issues.
I really want this problem to be solved so please HELP~!

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

It was actually a counter bug, there were only 3 guestbook posts :)

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Oh, I see. Well that's a little dissapointing ^^; but at least the problem is fixed now. Thanks a lot Sheq~! <3

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.