Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of Gawain - Minitokyo

deletion of Gawain

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Dear, Minitokyo staff,

I believe there has been some sort of mistake with the deletion of Gawain by evaunit2
Gawain by evaunit2
Here is my reasoning:
First, the message sent with the deletion was off by a mile.
"The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted (Gawain) was removed for the following reason:

- It was taken, in whole or in part, from another website with little to no modification. You may only submit artwork that you have created entirely by yourself."
I submitted it as a scan, not as a doujinshi/artwork of my own. Plus, ever since I returned to Minitokyo after a few years of inactivity, I have not once made a modification to any of my submissions.

Second, I can't even find the original source for it anymore, but I can swear it wasn't from any banned sites

If there are other reasons, I would like them explained in detail (more than 2 or 3 sentences). If not, I request my Gawain scan be returned

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I have deleted it because it is not a scan. Even if you have submitted it as a scan it is still digital art. We don't keep non-official digital art anymore. Only official wallpapers/game cgs and scanned images.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Quote by MadoshiKurefuI have deleted it because it is not a scan. Even if you have submitted it as a scan it is still digital art. We don't keep non-official digital art anymore. Only official wallpapers/game cgs and scanned images.

Evidence please

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

I think original Pixiv link is more than enough: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=2533509

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Quote by kayurachanI think original Pixiv link is more than enough: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=2533509

Thank you. Now that I am satisfied with the reason, I will humbly back down

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

I knew you would be reasonable enough :3

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.