Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever wonder what it is about you that he likes? - Minitokyo

Ever wonder what it is about you that he likes?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

Well i guess this is just me rambling more than asking a question to you guys...
But these days im beginning to wonder what is it about me that he likes?
He lives sorta far away from me like you would have to take to the freeway to get to either of our houses...
I like hanging out and just being with him most of the times..
But i wonder what is it about me that he likes?
I mean im not that pretty/skinny as the other girls i see out there...
Not that i dont have a high self esteem or anything...Just curious...
It always surprises me when he asks me when i want to hang out wth him again...
MAybe its caz he likes me more than me? Or am i just confusing myself with this?

Ever had a time when you didnt really quite know what it is that makes a guy keep wanting to hang out with you?

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Ohh you poor little girl, get out of your head for a little bit and take in some fresh air, it's nice out here. Take it from another fellow, if we like you, then it isn't because you arn't enough of this or too much of that. We like you for you, and we're hoping that being with you and having you in our lives is going to lead to love, a relationship, dare I say kids. Don't sweat the little things and enjoy it. Now get back into that box and hit a home run with this cat, good things are going to come as long as you don't worry about it too much. Hang tough just like New Kids On The Block!

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I know the pain. the guy I like lives far far away from me :( but I have very low self esteem myself. trauma past, and I just don't understand how cruel people can be. but I also don't know what he sees in me :(

but in you personally maybe it's your giggles, your smiles, your personal motivation to want to enjoy his company? have something in common and he enjoys this, you're down to earth? enjoy something that he does? believe it or not guys aren't as complicated as they might lead, females on the other hand, wow they are most complicated that I actually feel sorry for the guys on trying to figure us out. but I'm certain there's things that you both have in common that he enjoys and this brings friendship even better. and maybe he's not into the typical girls, not all guys like the "main stream" sort of thing. hope this helps some =)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

Wow thank you! ^.~
You guys are awesome! maybe you are right Angel, we do have alot of things in common and it is fun hanging out with him.
So like you say Damanex, I will just stop sweating the little things and just enjoy spending time with him. ^^

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

Quote by sweetanimegirl24Wow thank you! ^.~
You guys are awesome! maybe you are right Angel, we do have alot of things in common and it is fun hanging out with him.
So like you say Damanex, I will just stop sweating the little things and just enjoy spending time with him. ^^

That a girl! We'll both be rooting for you from our neck of the woods.

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.