Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Art scan removal? - Minitokyo

Art scan removal?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Question, I've found some of my own artwork scanned from an art book here on your site (for clarification, artwork I myself created).

How do I go about requesting it to be taken down?

Thanks.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Are these pieces in the Art Gallery or the Scans Gallery?

In any event, please report the images in question and provide proof that they are yours. The Mod of said section might ask you for additional information.

Signature Image

It is under Scans, one of the images from the Darkstalkers Tribute art book. The following image is the only one actually created by me personally:

Dark stalkers Tribute 42

Here is a link to the piece in my portfolio gallery: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=darkstalkers%20tribute&order=9&offset=72#/d23rzw9

But moreover, besides being an artist I am also the Managing Editor for UDON Entertainment, the creators and publisher of the Darkstalkers Tribute book. It seems you guys have basically scanned the entire book and place it in your scans gallery. This really saddens me...whoever put it up must really hate out studio. :(

This seems to be the main link for the art in the book.
Darkstalkers Tribute

I'd like to request that the scans of the entire book be taken down as well. Let me know if you need any additional proof of who I am.

Matt Moylan
Managing Editor
UDON Entertainment
http://www.udonentertainment.com

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Please send an email to <removed> from your domain and we'll take care of it :)

though i doubt they hate it lol in fact i'd think the opposite.

Quote by SheqelPlease send an email to <nrdegroot at gmail dot com> from your domain and we'll take care of it :)

though i doubt they hate it lol in fact i'd think the opposite.

Hey there, I sent an e-mail as you asked last week, but still no movement on taking the Darkstalkers Tribute scanned gallery down. Any update on this?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.