Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Request: Lucy's Spirit Dress - Minitokyo

Request: Lucy's Spirit Dress

Tagged under Fairy Tail

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hey everyone, I have limited Photoshop skills and was hoping someone could make use of this to create a wallpaper:
http://yfrog.com/mzlucyoriginalp

I stitched the image together using screenshots from episode 34. Thanks in advance!

If I posted in the wrong forum, sorry! I thought this would be the best place to post this.

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

it seems that the image is a bit poorly extracted, my advice: do not use low quality images in ur wallie coz it will b deleted. Try to use HQ pics (at least 1000x1000) and make sure the extraction is good. u can try using renders to start with, then learn to extract images from stock photos using pen tool.
some of my fav render sites:
animerender.net
forum.nihonomaru.com >go to renders section
sakurahana.com > go to forum, anime render section

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

i would be very careful using animerender.net. if you take a render from a reCG from any members at MT or AP, your wallpaper will be deleted. my suggestion is just to laern to extract, its very very simple and you'll be happy you learned how to do it =]

alternatively if you realy want to use that scan, you might want to take a look at some vectoring tutorials.

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

haha... Now i also extract scans on my own, rather than using renders, but for starters who are not familiar with photoshop yet, they can use renders or scans with white background, its easier to extract with this. You can get extraction tutotials from the above sites i mentioned except animerender.com

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.