Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Recent Wallies, etc. - Minitokyo

Recent Wallies, etc.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I saw new wallies, indy art, and scans earlier. After logging back in, i saw recent wallies, etc from yesterday and not the new works. Others said they c new wallies, etc.
Do u have a solution for this?

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

while you wait for admin to take a look, did you clear your temp, cache, and cookies? sometimes a site, if none of those are cleared, can actually re-read them and instead of using the new stuff, will actually provide the old stuff. if more than one person is having this problem and have cleared everything then I'm certain it was a temp glitch, as this site has from time to time due to it being a real time site. hope the problem gets resolved for you soon. make certain to preview the page again and see if it's fixed now. I'm seeing everything as it should be now.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

HurtHattori

Linguistics

HurtHattori

I don't know if it is useful, but i have the same problem that mbeckley have, and I just cleared my temp, cache and cookies, too. Just wanted to report that I have this problem, as well.

vectory french-tribu linguistics-team
Don't beg for it. Earn it. Then it shall be granted to you.

So im not alone with this.. u_u

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

How is it now?

It works now. Thank u so much Sheqel~ :3

HurtHattori

Linguistics

HurtHattori

Thanks a lot, Sheqel. Now, I can't wait to see what I missed since yesterday!

vectory french-tribu linguistics-team
Don't beg for it. Earn it. Then it shall be granted to you.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Lol and Sheq has saved the day yet again.
Will close, if somebody else is having the same issue, let me know so I can open this thread again.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.