Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Celestial Beginnings (Poem) - Minitokyo

Celestial Beginnings (Poem)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

You guys demand it and the true artist would sooner let his own mother starve then not give heed to his art. So while I was trying to get some rest for work, I couldn't sleep, struck by an surge of inspiration. So after much effort fighting with myself, I got out of bed and ran straight to my writing pad and began jotting down as much I could. After a little work and wording, I did it.

My inspiration this time came from the song "Marry Me" by Train. As I get older, not mature, my taste in adult alternative music grows, and when it fuels my brain enough to wake me out of a dead sleep to write, you know it's magic. So I wanted to write about the subject of the song, the holy union. I tried to give it the imagery of how I want my wedding to look, go, ect. And with that, I give you this, please enjoy it as always and I look forward to the comments. Am I selfish to say that? ENJOY!

Celestial Beginnings
By: Jace Reed

White sand cascades across the horizon as gentle waves caress the serene coast, and I stand waiting in awe. Surrounded by the ones who love unconditionaly couldn't alone prepare me for what awaits. Enter you, clad in hues of white and allowing the children of the wind to play with your dress. Innocent and everlasting, I can't hold back tears that run freely and full of joy.

You pace ever so gracefully towards this enticed, pitiful excuse for a man. Flowers clutched with ivory palms, your kindness emanates through the irises in your hair. The crowd rises for you and you alone, center of attention and your biggest fan awaits you with open arms. If angels exist, I ask they can give this coward the resolve to see this through.

Hand in hand, we gaze into one another's longing eyes as holy words fill the air. Forever isn't long enough as long as mortal men still wear watches. I tremble in your embrace as long as your cheeks stay as crimson as the day we first met. Uneasy but at peace, I make myself still in your glowing aura.

As the pastor asks for us to say those two fateful words that bind us for eternity, I freeze momentarily. Contemplating 1000 universes where we have met, my verdict is the same; I will fight until I can secure you safely in my companionship. I agree to this blissful contract and together we shall never be alone.

In my accomplished arms I guide you into me, dipping you ever so carefully moving in for the ceremonial moment in which all have attended. Lips meet and cameras flash as laughter and cheers rain down from Heaven above. Two newly wed lovers bask in radiance becoming a sentient sundail still unable to predict the flights of native doves, but still willing to take the journey as long as they share common affection. Rise now my princess, for your knight is here and unwilling to ever leave your side.

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

Its beautiful Jace. Thank u for sharing. :3

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh wow Damanex this one, has got to be, the best one I've read thus far. it's so upbeat and cheerful and not dark and depressing or all. this made my day, from all the other moments of points in my life, having read something like this brought a happy smile to my face. I can always count on your works to suit my mood. it's so strange. keep up the good work and can't wait to see what you got next :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

This is beautiful! You are undoubtubly the only man i know who has such an incredible way with words and poetry, this was so amazing that it actually brought a tear to my eye, and not from laughter (which is a good thing) :P I can't wait to read your next poem.

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

oh wow...that was breathtakingly beautiful...^.^
You really know how to put indescribable feelings into words...
I want my wedding to be that heavenly and beautiful...lol (If i ever get married that is ^^)
I have to say Im envious of the girl who will capture your heart someday and receive your love..^^
Hopefully this poem will be a reality to us romantics someday...

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

Damanex

Damanex

A Genius No Rule Can Contain!

You guys are as constructive and captivating as always, thank you. I took a lot of pride in this one especially because I neglected sleep to write, then regreted it, all until I read the comments and now I can see it was a fruitful investment. I am glad to have an amazing group of fans here on this site, who knows, if I write enough poems, maybe I can get them published someday. I'll keep working on that so please keep enjoying them!

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." -The Phantom Thief Kid
Signature

Well if you get them published and become uber famous, spare some time for us and keep in touch :P Coz we'd miss you

Nice..Thanks for sharing

Beautiful truly

See? Now that's what I'm talking about, Jace Reed. This is the stuff you should work on.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.