Games You Can't Wait For

Group announcement by Kue-Ka

page 1 of 1 16 total items

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

Cancel

this thread is to post nd talk about upcoming games you just cant wait to play when they come out

Such as
Fable III - October 26th

I can't wait to play it, my boyfriend showed me Fable II and i became obsessed with it
and Fable III seems to be even better then before.. my favorite RPG

If you are not a member of the group Kue-Ka i insist you join, a group for friends to make friends.. we have a lot to offer to active members (:

http://kue-ka.minitokyo.net/

Signature

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

People Contain Both Good & Evil

Cancel

Final Fantasy 13: Verses, OMG I'm so excited. XD

"Light...Dark...Good...Evil...Yin...Yang...Truely they are but two sides of a single coin, a being contains both aspects and only by mastering both, can you truely become master of ones' self" -Tiaki Nova
Like to RP? Then come and join Sleepless-Paradise, Kue-Ka and Karuma-Kingdom it's lots of fun!

weird12u

weird12u

Cancel

haha FABLE III

Signature

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

People Contain Both Good & Evil

Cancel

Lol who edited my last post? Lmao

"Light...Dark...Good...Evil...Yin...Yang...Truely they are but two sides of a single coin, a being contains both aspects and only by mastering both, can you truely become master of ones' self" -Tiaki Nova
Like to RP? Then come and join Sleepless-Paradise, Kue-Ka and Karuma-Kingdom it's lots of fun!

Cancel

Mortal Kombat (2011), Marvel vs Capcom 3, Dead Space 2, Final Fantasy 13 Verses.

• Sep 01, 2010

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Cancel

Marvel vs Capcom 3 and ?kamiden (Okami 2) for now.

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

• Sep 03, 2010

weird12u

weird12u

Cancel

ooOOh, what's that?

Signature

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Cancel

Well first, it is a sequel to the first Okami game on the PS2 (or the Wii).
?kamiden is for the DS, which you play as the son of the main character in the first Okami.
The first game is quite interesting and fun, like drawing/attacking with the brush.
Although the characters speech or talking is like....just noises I guess.
But I don't mind it.
.....or are you talking about Marvel vs Capcom 3? ^^;

Signature Image

• Sep 03, 2010

weird12u

weird12u

Cancel

i meant both, i never heard of them, it seems interesting :3

Signature

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Cancel

Marvel vs capcom 3 is exactly what it meant. It is a 2D fighting game where marvel characters like Spiderman, Hulk, Ironman, and etc fight against capcom characters like Street Fighter, Dark Stalker, Megaman, Resident Evil, and etc. In this game you are able to choose 3 characters from either side (Marvel or Capcom) and create your own team to fight other people or computers. There will be story mode, arcade mode, and because I don't own the game, I can't say much about it. ^^; I'm just basing this off from the previous game, Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

And ?kamiden should be an adventure game.

The main Character of Okami is in Marvel vs Capcom 3. ^^
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/2a1b91810939ca5b8c4a4224bb5cf2a35g.jpg

Signature Image

• Sep 04, 2010

weird12u

weird12u

Cancel

why does it resembles inuyasha's dad?

and i now remember what your talken 'bout i remember hearing about Marvel vs/ capcom

Signature

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Cancel

Hhmm...just remembered, I'm also waiting for Phantasy Star Portable 2.

Signature Image

• Sep 05, 2010

weird12u

weird12u

Cancel

F A B L E III ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Signature

cheri-sama

cheri-sama

(◕‿‿◕)

Cancel

@weird12u: do you have any other rpg games you can recommend? I heard of fable before but never got a chance to play it. I love rpg games!

( ゚Д゚ノノ☆パチパチパチパチ

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Cancel

Heehe nice games.. ^^
I would say Gran Turismo 5 and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit ;DDD until November.. And Call Of Duty Black Ops for pc.. ^__^
("Edit" Well those those are out but didn't have the time to take them.. Split/Second and Battlefield Bad Company 2... ;D)
I'm a bit out of gaming things lately and I missed them.. Thats why I want all those.. x''DD

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

weird12u

weird12u

Cancel

@Cheri
hmm, borderlands was another fun rpg/1st person shooter... right now i am xbox less =w=
let my bf borrow it
___

BLACK OPS, CAN NOT WAIT

i have been playing Mass Effect 2, and it's tight tight stuff, but i am not sure what kind of game it is...
it's a 1st person shooter, and your r general shepard trying to kill these aliens that wipe out human colonies

Signature

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.