Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan / Darkstalkers tribute 42 - Minitokyo

Scan / Darkstalkers tribute 42

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hello,
All the the scans i submitted are made by myself from the original artbook,
even the ones tagged not my scan by mistake...
so this accusation is false.
the size of the "original" deviantart picture is only 600/900 mine more like 2000/2700.

I may consider the deletion legitime if it's about intellectual (artistic) property but not the given reason.

Quote by gerykhan,

The artwork/doujinshi you have submitted (Dark stalkers Tribute 42) was removed for the following reason:

- It was taken, in whole or in part, from another website with little to no modification. You may only submit artwork that you have created entirely by yourself.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Original artist requested scans removal. http://mattmoylan.deviantart.com/art/Darkstalkers-Tribute-127277433?q=boost%3Apopular+darkstalkers+tribute&qo=74

merged: 08-28-2010 ~ 12:28pm
ok, so remove all the scans from the site...

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

we would really appreciate it if you read the deletion appeal guide before posting a thread. i have changed your thread title for you =]

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please read the Mod Notes. The scan you submitted is Matt Moylan's original artwork that was printed in the Dark Stalkers Tribute book. Obviously he's not going to upload the hi-res version to DeviantArt because the goal is for people to buy the book, rather than downloading the scan for free. This matter is being handled in this thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t68844

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.