Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hungry, hungryer ....not hungry - Minitokyo

Hungry, hungryer ....not hungry

page 1 of 1 7 total items

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Somtimes when Im hungry and don't eat I get even more hungry but then later Im not hungry at all without eating. This especially happens when I wake up at like 7am and im hungry. I go back to sleep and wake up at 9 and im VERY hungry. I go back to sleep and wake up at 11 and Im not hungry at all. (Yes I know 11am...its holidays ^.^).

Anyway does that happen to anyone else?

It's like my tummy is giving up and saying Im hungry - your gonna die - and i dont care anymore ^.^;

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that's happened to me a lot of times. but it's perfectly normal. the body things it's going to "die" without certain amounts of food that is placed in it each day. you can trick your body and not eat or eat small(er) amounts when you are ready to eat and soon your body will adjust to the less amount of food and won't deem itself hungry when you don't feel hungry yourself.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

^^ happens to me sometimes... But its better if you eat something,because you can get hypoglycemia >.< and that doesn't feel awesome at all(happened to me once)...You have to eat then something with sugar in it,or else you collapse or so,and it can end in the hospital O.O
But this isn't too serious ^^ It can be easily handled...Eat chocolate,some candy,or fruits,it has to be some sugar ^^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if you're diabetic or other health problems, yes you should eat, but eat what is required, but I hope that people that have health problems think of this, but on a typical daily basis of a person that is "dieting" which I prefer life style change, your body will start to adjust to things of less and less portions and so forth. and begin to become healthier and healthier as well.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

^^ i'm not diabetic,even if its sugar connected.... It can happen to everyone,but yes,health problems are a serious topic,we all should know how our body works so we can watch our health... (my english is worst again >.<)

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

haha...it happens to me sometimes...
but its not very healthy to stay several time without eating anything...it can make you fater...or absorve a big quantit of sugar from food...not very nice =/

I'm going to eat a chocolate monkey

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.