Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sasuke and sakura or sasuke and karin? - Minitokyo

Sasuke and sakura or sasuke and karin?

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

sasuke619

sasuke619

Sasuke forever

Sasuke and sakura or sasuke and karin? what do you think?

Signature

Sasuke And Sakura... They look cute together...

~~Spreading DARAGON LOVE~~

Sasuke isn't going to be with eighter. He tryed to kill both of them! He literally stabbed Karin - And even she said she hated him now! And Sakura releized that he's truly evil now. So no, he's not going to end up with eighter of them.

Maybe they'll add a new girl so he can have someone...

Avid Anime Lover, and Aspiring VoiceOver Artist!

Sasuke and Sakura.. they just look so sweet together~~~

As said, neither of them as he's already tried to kill both of them without any sort of remorse. I doubt he'd end up with anyone by this point.

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaAs said, neither of them as he's already tried to kill both of them without any sort of remorse. I doubt he'd end up with anyone by this point.

I liked this one, Sasuke have reached a unbeleivabale level of madness. He's in love with vengeance so he can't love any one.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Sasuke and Karin go for it. While Naruto and Sakura though.

Signature Image

hmmmm... neither... but if I really have to choose, than Karin ! sakura goes with naruto :)

Ultimatevegeta

Ultimatevegeta

Soul Reaper

I dunno why, but as much as I like Karin as well, I really prefer SasuSaku :3
As I said, I dunno the reason, but SasuSaku is more cute than SasuKarin, I think.
Pictures of Sasuke & Karin aren't that beautiful, which SasuSaku pictures are =)
I thinkl, that's why I would choose them as better pair ^.^

I'm a Hollow!
I haunt your soul,
watch every step of you.
And then if you can't go even further, I'll devour your soul definitely!

sasuke and karin

Hanashi5

Hanashi5

Otaku

i say sasusaku because they look so good together, i'm not saying that i hate karin because i look like her only with black hair, its just karin really obsessive. like the time she took sasuke's torn dirty shirt

merged: 11-21-2010 ~ 04:29am
sasuke doesn't like karin, he almost killed her lucky sakura was their to heal her, i say sasusaku forever!

Sasuke - Sakura

i like it that way =)

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

I like:
Sasuke X Naruto..
Sasuke X Vengence

hahaha... but hmmm... Neither.. hehe.. but I think Sasuke X Sakura is cute I guess.. XD

Quote by Hanashi5i say sasusaku because they look so good together, i'm not saying that i hate karin because i look like her only with black hair, its just karin really obsessive. like the time she took sasuke's torn dirty shirt

merged: 11-21-2010 ~ 04:29am
sasuke doesn't like karin, he almost killed her lucky sakura was their to heal her, i say sasusaku forever!

Well, to be fair, Sakura was exactly like that in Part 1, lol.

Sasuke and Karin

Karin is completely out of the picture now. Sakura miiiiiiight still be a possibility, but I think they are going to work her away from her retarded love of Sasuke

Sasuke and sakura only !

I don

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I think neither. And I don't like either, too.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Both kinda make me sick. XD
I mean they both "love" him despite all they ever see him do is act like a total asssss----totally asinine. Not to mention I don't think either couple has said anything to each other that wasn't directions or a demand.

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

both kinda make me sick too cuz they dont really like him ...
i say
Sasuke and Naruto

?

definitely, sasuke isn't going to end up with someone. The only thing he wants is destroying Konoha (...anyway Nagato destroyed it lol)

Karin is so silly,as Sasuke and Sakura!

sasuke and sakura, definetly

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.