Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper/Resting before the battle - Minitokyo

Wallpaper/Resting before the battle

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Quote: NiraVancopoulos,

The wallpaper you have submitted (Resting before the battle) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

I want to know the reason so I'll can fix it and reupload my wallpaper again. Here is the link to my wall: Resting before the battle wallpaper. Thank you in advance for the answer =)

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

i have changed your title for you, but in the future please adhere to the guide =]

i flagged your wallpaper for deletion mainly because of low effort/poor composition. when making a wall you need to think a little more about the colors + placement of elements in relation to the scan. this basically means you need to mesh the style of the background you created with the style of the scan. for your scan i would suggest using stock images rather than brush

hope this helps!

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

I can see, I was proving to make a scene till 0 using brushes, but I'm going to prove what you said and use stock images even if is not something of my total agreement (I like make my bg completely by myself, but I don't have the skills necesaries yet to make a really good ones, but I'll keep trying xP). But I'm not agree with something... low effort?, believe me I passed all the day making this wall, I guess when I finished I hate a little bit Ps xD, if looks on that way is because my inexperience in landscapes but that is something that I expect going making better with practice ^^. Thank you for your answer and your advice, and sorry about the title, I thought that if I put "why was deleted" doesn't matter when I've put the other correctly, but this will not happen again =) (specially 'cause I hope don't open a new thread here, but I'm a beginner so... ^^U).

Bye! ^^

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.