Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper / Bliss - Minitokyo

Wallpaper / Bliss

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I don't understand why my wallpaper "Bliss" has been removed ;__;
It was mine and the quality wasn't bad at all.
And it wasn't an alternative version of an existing wallpaper. I posted it on theOtaku AND here. So both, and actually this one only, was made by me and only me. You can see my name which is the same on both sites...
I understand why a work can be removed but I don't understand why mine because rules of MT were followed...
So I want a clear explanation because I really do not understand... U__U

Thank you,
Felcie

I'm ready to bingo

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

hi felcie, please read the guide before submitting a deletion appeal in the future. i have changed your title for you this time.

i flagged your wallpaper for deletion due to the following reasons:
1) low scan quality: because of all the filtering (or resizing, cant really tell) the quality of the scan has degraded quite alot. you can see it in the blurred/pixelated lineart.
2) poor composition: mainly the text, which is really unnecessary and too low effort for MT's standards. the background is a little too brushwhored as well, but i think if you got rid of the text it would be more acceptable.

let me know if you have other questions or post in the sandbox!

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Quote by vitaaminhi felcie, please read the guide before submitting a deletion appeal in the future. i have changed your title for you this time.

i flagged your wallpaper for deletion due to the following reasons:
1) low scan quality: because of all the filtering (or resizing, cant really tell) the quality of the scan has degraded quite alot. you can see it in the blurred/pixelated lineart.
2) poor composition: mainly the text, which is really unnecessary and too low effort for MT's standards. the background is a little too brushwhored as well, but i think if you got rid of the text it would be more acceptable.

let me know if you have other questions or post in the sandbox!

Thanks for answering !
I now understand why you removed it. But it was hard to guess without the specific reasons =S
I'll be more careful from now on. (Buuuut, I do not agree on the low effort one U__U It took me time to find out how I'll put that text.)

Thanks again for answering^^

Edit : Now, I just wonder how to close the subject...?

I'm ready to bingo

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

low effort does not mean you didnt spend time on it, it just means you didnt consider style and composition before adding it. your wall did not demonstrate the clear connection between the text addition and your message.

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.