Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kannaduki no Miko - Minitokyo

Kannaduki no Miko

Tagged under Kannazuki no Miko

page 1 of 1 16 total items

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

lol another new anime series about mikos it's a ok series kinda boring tho =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I love this show, well only seen the first 2 eps but so far its great!!

just i saw the first ep, i think it's cool..
have a yuri couple , a pity souma-kung ... and mixed up with robot too..

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i love yuri couples. :) im liking this series 2.
not sure about the bots though.

Quote by luxjust i saw the first ep, i think it's cool..
have a yuri couple , a pity souma-kung ... and mixed up with robot too..

:) same here

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

the opening and closing song are amazing! i'm probably going to watch the series cos of the songs

I've seen 6 episodes and I have to say this is my favorite anime for the current season. I'm totally rooting for Chikane/Himeko. Down with Souma!! The OP and ED are awesome songs too.

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I just checked up on it because you mentioned it. Looks like its another ecchi series, and read some reviews on it. Looks very cliche, but i hear its actually enjoyable. hear they have a catgirl :D as far as the yuri couple goes, thats something different. I like that. I'll check it out later perhaps and bug my bf to get it for me :) tee hee im so evil.

Signature

TessaTestarossa

TessaTestarossa

Onee-sama!!

Quote by lildragon07I've seen 6 episodes and I have to say this is my favorite anime for
the current season. I'm totally rooting for Chikane/Himeko. Down with
Souma!! The OP and ED are awesome songs too.

LOL!! I share your sentiments. I love this anime. Simply because.. the art direction is cool and the character design is superb. I like the strong emotions that are tied to the characters in this anime, not to mention the yuriness :P watched 1-6. Episode 7, come out already :P

lol i love this show too. its great and it has great music. just one quick question, why does animesuki call it kannazuki no miko? is it just a simple word thing or does it have a different meaning?

It's so lesbic ^^

Great anime.

OGAMI MUST DIE!!!

Chikane HAS to end up confessing to Himeko. (Himeko has NO right to deny Chikane! Chikane's rich! rich! Himeko an live the easy life!) Just say YES, Himeko!

Chikane gets BIG points for taking on a mecha with just a bow and arrow. ^_^

12 epis and this' over >_<
Not great enough and this is a Shoujo-Aiiiiiiiiiiiii (May be Yuri >_<)
No!

12 epis and this' over >_<
Not great enough and this is a Shoujo-Aiiiiiiiiiiiii (May be Yuri >_<)
No!

u Sound.. that -_- where I will not know nearly well; ; It is sorry,!

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

I had seen all 12 episodes. That's a great anime.
I'm the big fan of this anime.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.