Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One piece- chapter 597 (spoilers) - Minitokyo

One piece- chapter 597 (spoilers)

Tagged under One Piece

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Surridya10210

Surridya10210

No RulEs JusT ArT

[size=9][/size] So i read the new chapter of one piece and i am very sad. T^T because the strawhats wont meet agian for 2 years!
if i was one of the crew menbers i would be crying beacuse i wouldn't be able to see my firends for 2 years11 TT^TT! so yeah tell me what u think about the new chapter

Sad to me too. Disconnected with your closest friends, not knowing if they're gonna be ok. Of course, we know no one dies in One Piece, well except for a few exceptions. But hey, after two years, they'll probably get hecka buff. Especially Luffy cause he's finally learning how to control Haki. :) I don't know if I read an accurate source, but I heard there's a four week break of One Piece, that is more sad then them being separated...but at least it's not 2 years of break. XD

Surridya10210

Surridya10210

No RulEs JusT ArT

YEP! Oda is on vaction. I don't know if he really is but so far only 3 more weeks till the new chapter! XD but oda really knows how to keep us wating with the 2 years the group won't see each other and the 4 week break!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.