Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How should I improve this wallpaper? - Minitokyo

How should I improve this wallpaper?

Tagged under Kuroshitsuji

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hi,

Recently, my newest wallpaper got deleted, so I was wondering if you guys have any advice on how to improve it

Here: http://img705.imageshack.us/i/cielfinal.jpg/

Thanks a lot,

~InfiniteSky

hello... I wathced you're wallpaer and I think it's good but what about if tou add more light. maybe is still dark. I thoght that could be great if you put into the imae some stars and a bigger and a brigther moon. about the clouds I think that they would look better if they have some stronger shadow on the top. that

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

i was one of the people who flagged this for deletion, and you need to mainly find a new scan resource/filter less because right now the scan quality is quite degraded.
i would get rid of the text because it isnt adding anything positive to your wallpaper. when using text you realy need to think about the style of your wallpaper, and for this style i dont think its necessary.
the roses are also rather pixelated, and the color is too warm/all wrong for this type of scene. i would suggest a baroque gate/window behind him in white to add more contrast. this will also make it feel less like hes just floating and more like hes standing on a balcony, which is what the perspective suggests.

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.