Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is your favorite character in Naruto? - Minitokyo

who is your favorite character in Naruto?

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 203 total items

Gaara 's THE BEST *^* ?.?

naurto, the best

Gaara and Kakashi!

Jiraiya
Gaara

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

uchiha sasuke.. kakashi...

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

Hum... I don't like very much Naruto, but my favourite characters are Sasuke and Sakura... He is hot, and she's funny XD

I like Hinata ..she's shy but strong

madameGRELL

madameGRELL

Shinigami~

Jiraya and Shikamaru. <3

Hinata! she is awesomeee

Kakashi all the way. He's the only reason I still read this fast deteriorating manga.

naruto, neji, Ino, hinata, Itachi, gaara hmmm... that's about it

Hands down Itachi. And the rest of the Akatsuki. And Sakura, because even though she was a whiny wimp in part 1, she got better (and what can I say? I'm a sucker for the underdog).

Due to the more recent chapters, Konan has gotten much more respect too. Most of the time, did nothing except be shown standing by Pain/Nagato and the only time, before, that we actually saw her fight (against Jiraiya), it wasn't for very long. At least against Madara, we got to see that she was a lot stronger than people probably initially thought.

Male character is Gaara! He needs more love!
Female char is Sakura! At first, she was ...somehow.. silly, but after her training with Tsunade, she really surprised me!

Hinataaaaaaaa :D

satsuke heis awesome

Sasuke and Kakashi

itachi
kakashi
kabuto

I like Kakashi and Gaara!

Shikamaru and Rock Lee (both green...green FTW[?])
nah,i still can

Nara Shikamaru

Temari~!
Cool~!
Second is Sasuke,Third is Hinata~!

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

Definitely Itachi

Sakura
Kakashi

page 3 of 9 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 203 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.