Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is your favorite character in Naruto? - Minitokyo

who is your favorite character in Naruto?

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 203 total items

Kakashi Hatake, Kiba Inuzuka, Namikaze Minato, Naruto Uzumaki, Rock Lee, Neji Hyuga and Shikamaru Nara

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

Orochimaru and Danzo
.....they actually had to do stuff and make tough decisions to become powerful. =3

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

aniimel

aniimel

七転び八起き

Kakashi!
for sure!

I should move forward, even if it’s only one step.

i love the character of itachi becuz he was a true hero, humble, kind and all. it was very sad to see his death scene and story.

They're in this order:

1.Naruto(the one in shippuden, child naruto was just annoying)
2.Shikamaru(he was so cool when he buried Hidan!), Kakashi(Many reasons, i don't even need to tell), Orochimaru(but not from shippuden, kishimoto just killed his evil presence in shippuden), Itachi(My eyes, My eyes, myopic just like me :D)

^ #2 is a bit crowded isn't it?

I wonder why people like Sasuke. I seriously think that he's got some mental problem

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Kakashi,Naruto,Gaara,Sakura and Shikamaru ^_^

Bo Peep Bo Peep:]]]

Sasuke (I can't hate him =.= i just hate Kishimoto~ ="= ), Gaara, Kakashi, Naruto & Lee ( he's so funny ) :">

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

Zabuza anyone? is it me or am i the only one? too bad he died so early on....

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

lady-tsukiyomi

lady-tsukiyomi

The She-Wolf with a Silver Kiss

Okay I'm going to be absolutely insane and say that my absolute favorite character in Naruto was and always will be Orochimaru-sama. 0_0 Yep...
But Kiba Inuzuka is my second-fav. :3 I love dog and/or wolf-boys... <3 And Hinata-chan is so sweet... :) Now Shino? He scares me... that's all I say to that. And I have no idea why anybody likes Sasuke, seriously. I mean, Sasuke's got issues. BAD ISSUES... -_- Ino and Sakura really need to suck it up and shut up... I will be nice to Sai, since I am a fellow artist, and leave him alone. Lastly, Kabuto Yakushi can go jump off a cliff for all I care, because I will be eating popcorn in a lawn chair, watching and cheering, "JUMP JUMP JUMP!" XD *breathes in deep breath* Okay. I'm done now. X3

"disregard... Let's just forget ourselves... and the forgotten past... The cry of a lamenting violin... carried on the wind, bringing me your sorrow... If I tell you... just once... how I truly feel... I would lose you forever... So stay with me, if only for tonight... There, not eternally... just stay the night... one part be my lover...one part leave my life"
-- "one part be my lover" by kima z. wolf

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 203 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.