Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fave shuffle girl? - Minitokyo

fave shuffle girl?

Tagged under Shuffle!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Primula
She's so adorable

Angeloid Alpha Ikaros , Fish girl -star driver-

i wana change my answer to Primula >_> lol

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

I'd go with Asa because she was the least flat female character in the "harem".

Nerine and the red head girl=boring due to their reason for falling in love with reed then their actions when trying to woo him.

Kaede for being a doormat until almost the end of the series when she breaks down(her yandere portion didn't really help imo)

Primula was basically the silent chick.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

I think I liked Primula ^^

asa sempai

nerine!
i hate asa

I need all girl !

Primula FTW!

shufflelover38

shuffle lover always

omg my fave charecter from shuffle would totally be primula. she is sooooooooooo adorible. when she got taken away for expeamenting for a couple episodes i was SO sad. me and my friend almost cryed. i was her 4 holloween. she is the best!
and i just love the relationship she shares with rena,lycoris,and rein. premu 4ever! XD

way up in the blue sky, past the clouds away well fly. finding an adventer. we wont know where untill were there. flying high and having fun say hello to everyone. picure pretty rainbows, alright here we go. "i want you to come on along with me right now.""its fun because youll never know what youll see, ya!" come on lets play, lets take the day,come on lets fly away. our imagenation is the key, because you never know what your gonna see. come on lets play well take the day, come on lets fly away.
-hello kitty and mimmy

Like the government schools doping all the kids up and turning them into even bigger zombies than they were with the usual government school propaganda......

___________________________________________(...)
Cheap RS Gold
diablo 3 gold

Tsukiyomi

Scanner

Tsukiyomi

Lazy Penguin

It has been a long time that I watched this series but as I remember back then it was Shia. Asa was my number 2. I found Nerine cute but sometimes she annoyed me eventhough I liked her at the end. The one that I disliked the most was Primula.

Signature
Our greatest glory is not never falling, but in rising time every time we fall
Ecchi-Club kyoani-fans Tag-licious

Snowstorm379

Snowstorm379

Peach Queen

What's up with this "flat" nonsense. Are some of you guys seriously basing your choices off of bra size? That's messed up and just makes your choice seem shallow. I'm ok with any of the girls from Shuffle cause they all see sweet to me, and I for one don't care if they're an A cup or D.

Yo. Enough Said.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.