Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Art Requests - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Kue-Ka

page 1 of 1 3 total items

This is where you can request a pic fer ur RP characters or an area you would like to have created in Kue-Ka. You can either request for a picture or you can request a drawing of ur RP character, but please be DESCRIPTIVE! That cannot be expressed enough. Any further questions, feel free to ask. Thank You.

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

Hey Kari, i would like you to draw my rp character please :3

here's her description

Description: Slightly tall, middle sized female with long brown hair, a bandana over her face, and an ipod in her ears. She has blue/grey eyes and wears SM clothes

(editer note: SM clothes are apparel found on strangemusic.net so basically the shirt can just say Tech N9ne, strange music, if you really wanna look into you can check out the site but idk if you had the time to)

Signature

okey dokey :3 i'll sketch a few to c which one fits her ok? i'll let u know when i do ^^

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.