Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you love evil character? - Minitokyo

Do you love evil character?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

sasuke619

sasuke619

Sasuke forever

Do you love evil character? yes I do
what about you?

Signature

I usually like the bad guy because the good guy wins too often and it makes anime predictable

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

the anime I watch the good guy sometimes doesn't often win and here lately, the anime I'm finding the good guy becomes the bad guy or the main character already is a bad/evil guy. but I suppose I prefer the bad guy in an anime, I like to watch the sheer evilness that arises from the chaos that comes about. but when a good guy becomes of interest in an anime, he is so good that he's bad in nature, also a very nice trait I enjoy.

in movies, I tend to go towards the good guy though, unless the bad guy got more things going for him, or worse I don't like the actor playing one over the other role.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

yes i do they are always sooo cute

Without an evil character there would be no battle between protagonist and antagonist. I prefer to see good prevail over evil, however.

also i hate the bad guy that is evil for stupid reasons.
Kinda makes the plot dumb

Yes, they just reflect the glory of hero in opposite way.

Look for the joy in digital life by evaluating cutting-edge multimedia tools.

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

whoa~ i am totally in love with em <3

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

as long as the bad guy has sort of a good side, is dark and sensitive and will eventually turn good at the end! I love happpy endings!

the bad one enchants when it thinks and it knows what does, puts but intrigue to series, saga, what ever

The evil character is usually the most intriguing one. So yeah, I do like evil characters^^

Yes, i love the good

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

I don't mind evil characters. Tsundere characters are my fave though~

Think of the world.

Yes! Of course!

merged: 10-24-2010 ~ 01:58pm
Yagami Light for example ^____^

merged: 10-24-2010 ~ 02:01pm
But Izaya is much better.

yes i loved...................

diriagoly

diriagoly

ellyz

uuhuhu yep.
if the character of the person's what i like... very much.
beside that, evil are just more interesting... *grin*
a char without any evil sides on him wouldn't stay long popular.

kore demo shitsuji DEATH.

Yeah, wait does Lelouch count as an evil character?

merged: 11-30-2010 ~ 09:12pm
Oh! I definitely like Yandere characters the most!

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

yeah if you know The night of warakia XD

or Michael Roa Valdamjong .

People cant ignore it when looking upon someone they fear..There are two actions one can take. Bow down to that source of fear or get rid of that fear by getting rid of that source.

Kusia

Kusia

I love chocolate! ~

Yes, because why not ? xD

I like the antagonist if they're awesome.

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

I do if they are very sadist

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

sasuke, seifer almasy, itachi uchiha, kisame, kaito kid, gin, vodka, magneto, they are all antagonist charas...

but they are all so cool...

Quote by hitsu-chanI do if they are very sadist

but u are woman...?

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

It depends on whether they have the looks and brains. xD

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Not really.
I usually observe the character first, their look (off course :DD), why they became evil, what's in their actual goals, and what they do to achieve their goals (what kind of plan they put).
If the reason of becoming evil is shallow, I'll be siding the main character instead.
But if the evil character is someone like Light Yagami or Aizen or Lelouch (I count him as an evil main character), I will be glad to join their force.
They got brain and quite a twisting reason to be evil.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.