Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 too much of those good stuff will lead to a bad end... - Minitokyo

too much of those good stuff will lead to a bad end...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

any experiences:

wherein u had too much of

somthng nd then it caused

a vry undesirable, unwanted effect?

what caused it & why

it happend? what did u do 2

get it all back 2 normal?

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

as based upon where this was posted, I'm hoping that you're going for the body, mind or fashion, since your post wasn't really all that clear. but there have been many times, and it still happens, where I exceed my exercise quota and for a few days afterwards I'm in so much pain and discomfort that I can barely move. a few times I've pulled muscles due to so much stress on the body, not to mention the bruises I've obtained. as for mind, that goes without saying I stressed that out long ago :P to get my body back into order, I just take it easy for a few days, doing minimum things and before too long I'm able to play and have fun again. but I have yet to learn from my down time, although it does give me time to catch up on sewing, sleep and rest so maybe that's the reason why I still stress my body to the limits.

p.s. do NOT attempt the above if you are not healthy, physically or mentally or very quick to find your limits. I have been playing rough and hard for about a year now and I'm finding my limitations less and less. people no longer use the no pain no gain scene so do what you FEEL is enough, don't push or force yourself until you're in the hospital, down due to physical injuries or even death. this can be a serious toll on the body and should not be approached at full tilt, start small and then work yourself up.

I use to be out of shape, but in three years have seriously turned myself around, mind, body and spirits, do take caution in obtaining any new exercise strategies or approaching life in general, this is one of the few times where I do take it very seriously :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hehehe... I remember when that happened. My big brother just introduced me to fanfiction for the first time in seventh grade, and I became obsessed with the website. I was so obsessed that refused to eat at meals and my grades plummeted to rock bottom. It didn't help that my brother and sister made my family go under police troubles. The only slightly good thing that came from this was that I lost a lot of weight which I was very happy about, but it all came back as soon as the problems went away.
The stupid obsession is still here, but at least I now have some control on it. It took me near 3 years to control it and be able to do my work again.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.