Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the item tht cost u a lot... - Minitokyo

the item tht cost u a lot...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

what thng did u purchase

wherein u dealt wd a lot of

hesitations in spendng a lot of

money?

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

my Super Awesome PC ... ^__^

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

My awesome Dragonball Z DVD which has all 3 Broly movies on it.
My Nintendo DS that I've had for 5 years.
My Pok

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

when it comes to shopping, I will always buy the things I need first and then if I have anything left over I'll venture around and see if I can find a reasonable toy. here lately I haven't been having any luck in finding anything to interest me :( but I'm saving like crazy for a special event coming up so that could be why :) but normally, if I find a plushie or toy or other that I like and it doesn't cost too much I'll go ahead and get it and since a major holiday is coming up (to me anyways) it has already begun on the buying of things I don't really need but items I want :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

T-T School books.
Sadly enough, all those books combine cost more than my PS2.
And those books are useful for only one semester (around 5 month).
Then I need to buy another set of books for the next semester. T_T

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

There hasn't really been a whole lot I felt I "needed".

At the same time, strangely enough, I don't exactly want a whole lot either and whenever I do, it's relatively cheap (fast food or some cheap stuff from a store).

Though, the next few months throughout Fall and Winter will most likely change all that with all the new games coming out like CoD: Black Ops, F.3.A.R., Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Dead Space 2, Killzone 3, etc. Fortunately, thanks to the fact that I haven't really wanted anything (last PS3 game I even got was FFXIII and that was a few months ago), I managed to save up quite a bit of money, so coupled with buying cheap stuff otherwise, I shouldn't have too much difficulty getting those games, lol.

But as per the question for what I remember...

1.) Most expensive thing I purchased was my PS3, I believe. (When it was still $399 or so.) Followed by a better computer monitor after my original one, literally, burned out. (About $200.) Luckily, they were months apart, so I had money saved, lol.

2.) A tie between $1000 from my grandparents (all 20s no less) and put into the bank and a $1000 Christmas bonus from work in the form of 2 visa gift cards. (Which I still have over $350 left, though it expires this December, I think, lol.)

3.) Hard to say...I tend to have plenty of hesitation when it comes to games since I wouldn't be sure if I wanted to spend $64.99 on them for fear of them turning out to be crap x_x; Same with buying anime since some places can have pretty high prices on their's...

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

i got, some skullcandy hadphones a nice seatbealt-belt, and some purple dc shoes at zumies.. first time being there went well :D
i also got two pairs of jeans, a nice purple v neck sweater (; a nice black tank top and a cute blue tank top with leather straps
i got a nice purple v neck, and flip flopsm cute dress and well a lot of other stuff

Signature

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Umm.... Maybe my first tablet. It cost me 70 $ and I never spend so many money just to buy something :) But I think my decision is right because with that tablet I can draw, painting, editing in the computer more easier :)

upgrading my pc, it usually ends up being very expensive. Or buying a new console...

swarovski crystal jewelry
And Sims 3 games :)

Odering the things that I want from overseas and returning the money I own from my mom. ^_^''

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

My 2008 Honda Accord.

It's almost amusing to watch a good chunk of money you've saved up over the years disappear so quickly. Yet, I can't say I've ever made a purchase that has been so satisfying before either.

Signature Image

my E series SONY VAIO that im using right now.... cost a FORTUNE! but i love it! and yes. i hesitated until the shop closed...

I think as a whole, cosplay is costing me a lot. So far I've already spent $250 on cosplay supplies from Chinese online store as well as $100 on materials from THIS MONTH ALONE. I am currently over $210 in debt with two different people. Not to mention, in the next two weeks, I will have to spend about $100 on contact lenses, and about $100 on shoes and a wig.

OTL

I spent alot of money on my textbooks
i was surprised on how much it cost me just for a semester worth of textbooks
it was a really hard decision on whether i should order it online for a cheaper cost, or buy it at the on-campus bookstore to get the books right away

I spent a lot of money on my katana at Anime Expo.
I wasn't really surpised that it cost me nearly $80 dollars, but I love it.

school books >_<
damn. i needed books for just one history class. D=

books! definitely books!

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

My scanner, my Laptop, my PS3, and all Anime DVDs and Artbooks!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.