Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 High School of the Dead: Your Decision - Minitokyo

High School of the Dead: Your Decision

Tagged under High School of the Dead

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Aikira

Aikira

Love is like music

I think I would run! So far away.

Signature

Personally I loved it. I didn't mind the violently perverted nature of it at all, though it should be noted that AMV Hell 5 is what introduced me to it, so I was kind of expecting it.

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

if i couldn't help it and there was no other option,i would take take a gun and shoot them.since they have only the shape of the persons i knew and not the personality it would be easy.

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

darkashin

darkashin

Get chance and luck!

I actually liked it, the fanservice gets annoying sometimes but for god sake, deal with it!

Signature

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

It would be a very very very hard decision. But I know my family would want me to survive so...

...and I like the fan service as well :P

it is good...

Too much fan service but awesome anime looking past that.

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

The anime and manga both fail. So much potential to be great only for them to overly rely on fan service that it's now just cringe worthy.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

It better than any other zombie movie or anime I've ever seen.

merged: 03-17-2011 ~ 07:25pm

Quote by DreadwaveThe anime and manga both fail. So much potential to be great only for them to overly rely on fan service that it's now just cringe worthy.

Well isn't than what we want an Anime/Manga that can deliver everything there's not that much fanservice in terms of sexuality but in action most deff alot.

merged: 03-17-2011 ~ 07:26pm

Quote by ParagadePersonally I loved it. I didn't mind the violently perverted nature of it at all, though it should be noted that AMV Hell 5 is what introduced me to it, so I was kind of expecting it.

I couldn't agree more

merged: 03-17-2011 ~ 07:27pm

Quote by Ak1r0if i couldn't help it and there was no other option,i would take take a gun and shoot them.since they have only the shape of the persons i knew and not the personality it would be easy.

Exactly

merged: 03-17-2011 ~ 07:29pm

Quote by mbeckleyI gave High School of the Dead a try and i must say that its entertaining.
(Yet affected by too much fan service). Lol.
If a loved one or a friend became a zombie, would you take their life with your own hands?

If they become a zombie there not your friend or loved one anymore, and if you ask me the more fan service in a huge apocalyptic series the better it helps balance it out.

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

If it's possible to reverse the virus then I might save them but if not I would rather kill them than being killed by them, because they are already dead..I know it hurts when your love ones are already zombie but you have to move on and fight for a greater cause

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

well........ if they want to then yea i would for they would want to die human then id respect their wishes, and try to kill (whoa that sounded wierd....) them as painlessly as possible (certainly not take the smashing the head idea)

of course it will break my heart, but we are just people with feelings.
but a zombie is a zombie. definitely to kill by the used of plants. lol (Plants vs. zombie game) :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.