Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pretty upset. - Minitokyo

Pretty upset.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Ok so I've had six wallpapers deleted and its starting to piss me off. -Eye twitches- Now I try my best like everyone else does but if my workings are going to be deleted everytime I post it, then I'd rather not use this site to post them anymore. I've tried various ones to please this site and people seem to like them but I'm gonna go crazy! So please help me in anyway to see if this problem can be resolved.

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

i would really appreciate if you named your thread something more appropriate. i have renamed it for you. =D
your various wallpapers were deleted for different reasons, if you read the policy it would answer alot of your questions. for example, some of your walls have really low quality scans where the artifacts are very obvious. others are simple extractions on a background that doesn't demonstrate consideration for integrating the scan into the background stylistically or compositionally. if you can call out your walls individually, we may be able to help you resolve the issue. aside from that theres always the sandbox!

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I'll close this, you can open a new thread, but please follow the guidelines stated here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66262
Thanks!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.