Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WORST ANIME COUPLES EVER!? - Minitokyo

WORST ANIME COUPLES EVER!?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

WHICH CHARACTERS DO YOU THINK ARE THE WORST ANIME LOVE COUPLES EVER!?

TsunaxKyoko.
Ugh, I hate her so much D:

Lelouch x C.C :3 Suzaku is better for him xD!

Ichigo & Orihime. Nuff said.

Clannad: Tomoya Okazaki and Nagisa Furukawa, WORST! COUPLE!EVEEEEEEER!

I've usually found Kira and Lacus a bit annoying as there has been NOTHING to fully indicate any sort of true romantic relationship betwen the two of them (and no, a kiss on the cheek does not automatically equal romantic interest; a kiss on the cheek means friendship really), yet a lot of people constantly exaggerate it otherwise. Hell, Kira and Fllay showed more romantic interest between the two (at least at the end) than he does with Lacus. The only "true" couple in the end would be Athrun and Cagalli in terms of Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny, but Destiny just had to ruin it.

in gals
rei and XX
i think rei x ran is the best couple in gals!

in gsd
shin and runa
stella is shin's true love!

[insert any shonen hero] x [insert any shonen main girl]

I just hate the typical shonen pairings, like NaruSaku, IchiHime, etc

Naruhina and Ichihime

Quote by alchemist07[insert any shonen hero] x [insert any shonen main girl]

I just hate the typical shonen pairings, like NaruSaku, IchiHime, etc

Yeah, I've also been more interesting in pairings outside the "normal", whether main or typical favorite pairings like, with Naruto, Naru/Saku for the main or Naru/Hina for a favorite or, with Inuyasha, Inu/Kag for the main or Inu/Kikyo for favorite. Personally, with Inuyasha, I always felt Sango would be a much better person for him, lol.

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I'm not into Tenchi x Ryoko and Tenchi x Ayeka, I feel neither deserve Tenchi considering the majority of the time they cat-fight over him.

Signature

curlette

TsunaxKyoko! >:(

InuyashaxKagome and KougaxKagome.

Love Kouga, but I don't either of the guys belong with Kagome. Hate Inuyasha though.

Ichigo x Orihime >:(

lelouch X c.c

Ichigo & Orihime

Well, I don't think that bleach and Code Geass count because non of them date each other they stayed in the level "I love you but I'm too shy/dum to tell you".

For me it's Taiga & Ryuuji from Toradora!,

Spoiler (show)

I can't believe that they end up with each other just like that. Without even a kiss they decided to run away and get married.

naruhina, ichihime XP

Typical shounen couples, like Yusuke/Keiko from Yu Yu Hakusho. Ranma/Akane (uh, why do they like each other again? Seems to me the only thing they do is shout at and hit each other).

Idealized shoujo ones, like Tamahome/Miaka from Fushigi Yugi.

lelouchx c.c misaxlight

merged: 11-01-2010 ~ 08:22pm
lelouchx c.c misaxlight

ichigo x orihime

Quote by NasusuLelouch x C.C :3 Suzaku is better for him xD!

ASUDHDASUHASD XD I don't belive you said that xD

Hum...... i'm usualy against most of the main couples of animes, let me see one...
I forgot that guy's name, in that anime that the main girl looks like Sakura from CCS.
Mizuki x Unkown guy.
both should just die

Ichigo & Orihime~~~

worst!~~~

Makoto from School Days, and ANY girl. I'm absolutely serious.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.