Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WORST ANIME COUPLES EVER!? - Minitokyo

WORST ANIME COUPLES EVER!?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Quote by yuullenTOUYA X YUKITO de card captor sakura xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I couldn't agree more.

I also dislike Himiko and Kutani from Legend of Himiko, but that's largely because I would have been ok with him ending up with any girl in that show BUT Himiko.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Ichigo and Rukia
Byakuya and Hisana
Yoruichi and Urahara
Ishida and Orihime

Sawako Yamanaka x Tsumugi Kotobuki... LOL!

I hate the typical shonen pairings, like NaruSaku, IchiHime. such pairings of filth and abomination

sorry 4 my bad english -.-'

Ichigo x Orihime,
all guys from hakuouki x one of the girls xDDDDDD sry but I dont like this girl in hakuouki xDDDD the guys are toooo hawt! XD I wanna have them for me alone xDDD

Rikuo and Kana. It's um... Kana's just useless, okay? She likes his night form, but she gets all possessive and jealous when his day form is around Tsurara, which is just really catty especially when she hasn't shown any obvious signs of attraction to his day form. :/

I really dislike Shinn and Lunamaria together, too. It's probably because I support Shinn and Stella more, but I just don't like Lunamaria as a character at all.

Quote by thekuranLELOUCH and C.C...
LELOUCH is too good for C.C

Ahahahaha.... Yeah, that's right! Lelouch is too good for anyone... XDDD

Nana Komatsu/anyone. She's disgusting

Kenshin/Kaoru. She's stupid.

Ichigo/Orihime. She's stupid and annoying.

Hitsugaya/Hinamori. They're both annoying and she's retarded.

Orihime/Grimmjow. Where the hell does that come from?

Kamui/Kotori. Ugh.

Hokuto/Kakyou. He's annoying and emo, she's gorgeous and far too awesome for him.

Fye/Chii. Really, fandom? *disappointment*

Kanda/Lenalee. Where does that come from?

Watanuki/Yuuko. I will despise this manga forever if it ends this way.

Hiwatari/Risa (DNAngel). He's far too intelligent and mature for such a dimwitted stupid frivolous shit.

Light/Misa. Anybody who ships this as a loving couple missed the point of the manga. As a twisted bond? Hell yeah ;)

Kaname/Yuuki. It's so wrong and twisted...reminds me of Bella/Edward, which is the most unhealthy piece of garbage I've ever seen passed as "love".

Shinji/Asuka. The most boring normative pairing of the series, a ship that features two extremely unlikable people and annoying cliches.

Abel/Esther. Like Wata/Yuuko, if it ends like this, I'll throw the series in the trash.

And just because I can...

England/Japan. It's so boring! And has little basis on both sides. The Japanese fandom's obsession with the pairing only makes it more annoying.

Russia/Lithuania. Not only is it disgustingly unequal, it usually either villanizes Russia to an annoying degree or flanderizes him and the disturbing quality of the ship. I think Lithuania is too much Mary Sueish anyway.

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Kusia

Kusia

I love chocolate! ~

Suzaku x Lelouch and Lelouch x Rolo.
I very hate this pairings.

ArcSaber

ArcSaber

-Kage Tora-

IchiHime (Ichigo & Orihime)
Orihime is anoying

The word 'Impossible' is not in my dictionary

Ichigo and Orihime! Rukia is just better.

i soooooooo hate the chizuru hijikata pairing! shes such a dumb girl man all she did was whine about the shinsengumi's history! and like in the last episode of hakuouki she remembered to kiss hijikata (spoiler) then he died (end)

Neurotripsy

Neurotripsy

알리시아

Edward Elric x Winry (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Idk, I'm never keen on relationships between childhood friends & I didn't feel ANY chemistry between them. =/

OroSasuuuuuuu from Narutoooooo~ and Sebastian x Maylene from Kuroshitsujiiiiiiiiii~ aaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

Kotomi Junichi from da Capo

IF it ever happens, these would be the worst/disgusting/stupid Anime couples ever (IN MY OPINION...)
Naruto X Hinata
Inoue X Ichigo

that's about it...i'm a huge anti against Hinata and Inoue....

Ichigo & Orihime and naruto & sakura ewwwwwww

NaruSaku -___- please..
AbelxLillith, - that chics more like a mother to him D:<
RyuxIchigo- Ichigo only has eyes for Masaya!
KanTen- Tenten lieks Neji peeps T-T where the heck did this Kankuro business come from?
KibaIno- yeaah..explain? >_>

they way people pair RoyED or Edvy for fullmetal alchemist.
DOES NOT MIX. I'm fine with yaoi, but.... only for pairings that make sense.

I tend to check my messages every day for a month or so, and then dissapear mysteriously off the face of the earth.
and then come back. If that happens, well... you'll know why.

kyosuke2

kyosuke2

Lazy People Gather All The World

Sailor Moon x Saeba Ryo :p

okay, seriously: Naruto x Sakura, she's crybaby

better Naruto x Hinata

I know everyone is lazy, but none would admit it. Needs big bravery to admit I am lazy, yet I would do it. Let's start a campaign of laziness, let's everyone just sleep enough everyday, without any moron jobs. Hell yeah, sleep is da best. It's lazy democracy, from lazy people, for lazy people, by lazy people, ya know!!!

nuruhina, narusaku XD
he

Signature ImageOre-sama will occupy your vital regions!!! kesesesese!!

I think that many people here are right that ichigo and Orihime are the worst couple

Quote by YAOImastermindIchigo & Orihime and naruto & sakura ewwwwwww

bless your soul :'D

-Misa x Light (Death note)
-Ciel x Elizabeth (Kuroshitsuji)
-Mikan x Natsume (Gakuen Alice)

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.