Wallpaper / Dogs at Dawn

Tagged under Dogs: Bullets and Carnage

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Cancel

I am interested about what's wrong on it.
Uhmmm... That's all. I just wanna know precisely what's wrong on that wallpaper.
It should be easier if you told us in your PMs but, so, here I am again^^;

PS : Oh, and, how the sandbox works...? We just make a new thread, tell what we did and wait for answers...?

I'm ready to bingo

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Cancel

I'm sure I added a note at the bottom of the PM as to why it was deleted :\
Oh well:
It was deleted because the main scan is very enlarged.

As for the Sandbox, it's generally a place for members to create a thread about wallpapers that were deleted (other members can post on what needs to be changed/improved and give you some suggestions) and for members to create a thread about wallpapers before they submit it so they can (again) get suggestions and comments on their wallpaper.

Hope that helps!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Cancel

Quote by ChloeI'm sure I added a note at the bottom of the PM as to why it was deleted :\
Oh well:
It was deleted because the main scan is very enlarged.

As for the Sandbox, it's generally a place for members to create a thread about wallpapers that were deleted (other members can post on what needs to be changed/improved and give you some suggestions) and for members to create a thread about wallpapers before they submit it so they can (again) get suggestions and comments on their wallpaper.

Hope that helps!

Alright !
Thanks for answering =3
Now I can open a new thread for the deletion of my other wall, yay !

Ok, even if I'm just in mood for giving up posting walls here, maybe I'll do that Sandbox thing before leaving... ^__^

I'm ready to bingo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.