Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Missing Notes o.o - Minitokyo

Missing Notes o.o

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

I'm not sure if this counts as a bug problem but I don't know where else to post it.
Since a few days back I've been having problems with my notifications. This is what happens: when I first open the MT page it shows I have 10 notes (just an example) but when I click on my notes there only appear 5 or less. The same thing happens all the time but with a different number of notes, but there are always some missing. Also, right now it tells me I have 1 note, but it doesn't matter how many times I check my notifications, including PM inbox, outbox and guestbook or if I refresh the page, I can't seem to find that note anywhere.
I'm not sure if this is due a bug or something else, it's not a big deal but it kinda bothers me, so help will be really appreciated. ^.^

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

remember to search next time :) , there are several posts pertaining to this http://forum.minitokyo.net/t65008 it will tell you what to do on that post, hope this helps :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Lol, this is weird. I was sure that there weren't any threads concerning this matter and I double checked o.O So after reading your comment I went all over the Bug Reports index again and still didn't find it, I know you sent me the link but I don't see that thread in the index o.O Another bug? lol.
Anyways, thanks Angel for the help <3

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

that's not a bug, the older posts are fed into the archives section to save on server space. it's when someone locates, finds and then posts in them that it bumps them into the viewable section once more. it's been like that since I've joined mt, so it could have possibly been a fail safe method in to help with server space for more important things, like uploads =)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

Ohhh, I see. Well that explains everything then xD Thanks for your help Angel <3 This thread should be closed now.

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.