Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Slap, Punch, Hug, or Kiss the user above you HARDER! The 5th - Minitokyo

Slap, Punch, Hug, or Kiss the user above you HARDER! The 5th

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

ok Im gonna play *stands up*

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Me too... ^^

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

In what game we are playing? *wonders*

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Akai is in charge...

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

.::The Third Eve::.

Quote by LeafsapphireAkai is in charge...

Me: *my voice echoes in the forest* you must catch me and Skull kid 4 times making the catches a total of 8..but be warned it WILL become tougher the more you catch us~

"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."-Phantom F. Harlock. (Youth in my Arcadia)
"To die, To reproduce, to be reborn,....the endless cycle of Death and Resurrection..that is the true element..of God"- Galatea (Bubblegum crisis)
Head of the .::?????::. ~Akuma No Teikoku~ Family

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*tackles Skull Kid*

One down! x3

Swrt, you get Akai... But be gentle... <.<

ok ok *chases Akai* you are really quick

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Sarah? *spinning in circles* Come ooouuuut, Skull Kid...

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire*tackles Skull Kid*

One down! x3

Swrt, you get Akai... But be gentle... <.<

Sho: *sighs* you can't catch them THAT easily...(remember the forest in the twilight princess game)..and that was an illusion so you'll have to be able to tell which one is real and the doorways and tunnels that lead deeper into the forest are locked.

merged: 09-07-2010 ~ 01:14am

Quote by swrtok ok *chases Akai* you are really quick

Me: *vanishes from sight*

"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."-Phantom F. Harlock. (Youth in my Arcadia)
"To die, To reproduce, to be reborn,....the endless cycle of Death and Resurrection..that is the true element..of God"- Galatea (Bubblegum crisis)

my mistake *looks around for Akai*

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I don't like this game... It's too time-consuming... *sits down* ._.

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by swrtmy mistake *looks around for Akai*

*HUGE SPIKES (DUN DUN DUNNNNN! IT those twilight monsters XD) LAND AROUND swrt and leaf and the weird portal and fence appears*

merged: 09-07-2010 ~ 01:26am

Quote by LeafsapphireI don't like this game... It's too time-consuming... *sits down* ._.

*shadow-Link appears before Leaf and draws his sword then points it at him*

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*punches Shadow-Link through the face* ._.

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire*punches Shadow-Link through the face* ._.

*fist goes through his face*
Link: *appears and begins to fight w/ his shadow* Hurry! find Miss Sarah and Skull Kid! I'll hold him off!

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*jumps back* Woah! Link! You're awesome! I have a question, though... How come Zelda gets her name in the title, and not you? ._."

*Walks out of misty shadows* This looks Entertaining

. . . We will get our revenge the only way we can . . .
Signature
. . . By becoming demons . . .

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*runs away* It's Tupper! O.O

...Oh, hi...

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire*jumps back* Woah! Link! You're awesome! I have a question, though... How come Zelda gets her name in the title, and not you? ._."

Link: *stops for a second*..maybe it's because she gets kidnapped all the time >__> *goes back to fighting*

I didnt mean to scare you...
...never mind

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Ahhhhh.... I'll go save Zelda while you're fighting, Link! I always wanted to be a hero... *runs off*

x3

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Tupper*Walks out of misty shadows* This looks Entertaining

*Shadow Sho appears and smirks at Tupper* Bring it ya little mutt
Me: *watches from a distance hidden* Go easy on him..

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*runs up to Akai* Hey, umm... Where is Zelda, again? ^^"

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by LeafsapphireAhhhhh.... I'll go save Zelda while you're fighting, Link! I always wanted to be a hero... *runs off*

x3

Link: HOLD IT! *gives you the same clothes he wears but red* a hero needs the proper clothing XD

*reaches behind shoulders and pulls out 5 foot Broad Sword* where's the killen at?

Signature

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.