Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Slap, Punch, Hug, or Kiss the user above you HARDER! The 5th - Minitokyo

Slap, Punch, Hug, or Kiss the user above you HARDER! The 5th

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

God damn it, we just got a random assembly. i wont be back online for a bit. Sorry Akairo T.T

. . . We will get our revenge the only way we can . . .
Signature
. . . By becoming demons . . .

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*runs up and hugs Sheik*

Hi! Man, I'm a huge fan of yours! You are so awesome! x3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

.::The Third Eve::.

Quote by TupperGod damn it, we just got a random assembly. i wont be back online for a bit. Sorry Akairo T.T

*shows back up and hugs you and gives you a kiss* That's alright..I have to got to bed at 10:00 PM anyway >__<

merged: 09-07-2010 ~ 02:04am

Quote by Leafsapphire*blocks Deity's oncoming fist with a single finger while waving after Tupper* Go save her! x3

*turns back* Eto..... Oh yeah! Sorries, I forgot you... ^^" *throws deity up into the air*

Fierce Deity : *takes off into the direction where Tupper ran to*

"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."-Phantom F. Harlock. (Youth in my Arcadia)
"To die, To reproduce, to be reborn,....the endless cycle of Death and Resurrection..that is the true element..of God"- Galatea (Bubblegum crisis)
Head of the .::?????::. ~Akuma No Teikoku~ Family

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*hugging Sheik* Can you teach me ninja things? ^^"

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire*runs up and hugs Sheik*

Hi! Man, I'm a huge fan of yours! You are so awesome! x3

Sheik: *points at the newly transformed Shadow-sho* Don't you have other problems?

"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."-Phantom F. Harlock. (Youth in my Arcadia)
"To die, To reproduce, to be reborn,....the endless cycle of Death and Resurrection..that is the true element..of God"- Galatea (Bubblegum crisis)

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*looks at Shadow-sho* Ohhh... I guess... You want to help me? ^^"

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire*looks at Shadow-sho* Ohhh... I guess... You want to help me? ^^"

Sheik: *shakes head* I'm only here to watch...good luck though ^^ *tosses a deku-nut onto the ground and disappears*
Link: *trying to hold back the transformed shadow* A little help here!?

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*runs to help Link* That ninja guy is cool, neh? ^^

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire*runs to help Link* That ninja guy is cool, neh? ^^

Link: *raises eyebrow* I've known "her" ever since Ocarina of Time..so I'm pretty much used to-WOAH! *ducks swipe from one of Shad Sho's sharp claws*..that was close *sweatdrops*

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

....What do you mean "her"? ^^"

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire....What do you mean "her"? ^^"

Link: *bluntly states* Sheik is Zelda in disguise.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*sits down on the ground shaking*

W-what? O.O" That was Zelda?! Oh no... I hugged her...

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire*sits down on the ground shaking*

W-what? O.O" That was Zelda?! Oh no... I hugged her...

*shad-sho takes this chance to swipe at his arm and slightly cuts it*
Link: *smacks Leaf* SNAP OUT OF IT! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*jumps up and uppercuts shadow-sho into the air*

Ummm... I hope Zelda isn't your girlfriend, Link... ^^"

Oh, wait, I need to go apologize to her... *turns around*

Wait, we need to beat this guy first... *turns back* Oh, wait! I'm bleeding a bit... *avoids looking at my arm* It'll be fine.... ^^"

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire*jumps up and uppercuts shadow-sho into the air*

Ummm... I hope Zelda isn't your girlfriend, Link... ^^"

Oh, wait, I need to go apologize to her... *turns around*

Wait, we need to beat this guy first... *turns back* Oh, wait! I'm bleeding a bit... *avoids looking at my arm* It'll be fine.... ^^"

Link: and we still need to find Miss Sarah....I think Midna's with her and WTF NO Zelda is NOT my girlfriend I see her as a dear friend >__>

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

^^" ...Just checking...

We do need to find Akai, though....

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

*reads Sarah sign* wow *-* awesum!~

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire^^" ...Just checking...

We do need to find Akai, though....

Link: *watches as the shad Sho vanishes*huh..wonder what happened?...*turns to where Tupper ran off* Come on she's this way!

merged: 09-07-2010 ~ 02:33am

Quote by Emma93*reads Sarah sign* wow *-* awesum!~

*raises eyebrow* er-wow thanks XD

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*follows Link*

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire*follows Link*

*in the sacred grove*

Me: Aimo aimo
Neederu ruushe
Noina miria
Enderu purodea
Fotomi

Koko wa attaka na umi da yo

Ruurei rureia
Sora o mau hibari wa namida
Ruurei rureia
Omae wa yasashi midori no ko

Aimo aimo
Neederu ruushe
Noina miria
Enderu purodea
Fotomi

Mune no oku ni nemuru ooki na itsukushimi wa
Tsunagu te no hira no ondo de shizuka ni me o samasu yo

Aimo aimo neederu ruushe
Mukashi minna hitotsu datta sekai
Oide attaka na sora da yo~
*back w/ Link and Leaf XD*
Link: Wait...do you hear that?

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*sleeping on the ground* -.- Zzzzz...

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire*sleeping on the ground* -.- Zzzzz...

Link: *rolls eyes and drags Leaf by his feet towards the sacred grove*

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*wakes up* Wait, I have to apologize to Zelda! O.O

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire*wakes up* Wait, I have to apologize to Zelda! O.O

Link: *is still dragging Leaf* She's with Sarah!

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.