Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Slap, Punch, Hug, or Kiss the user above you HARDER! The 5th - Minitokyo

Slap, Punch, Hug, or Kiss the user above you HARDER! The 5th

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Oh yeah! *gets up and runs off*

Hurry up! >.<

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

.::The Third Eve::.

Quote by LeafsapphireOh yeah! *gets up and runs off*

Hurry up! >.<

Link: way ahead of you! *is a few feet ahead of Leaf*

"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."-Phantom F. Harlock. (Youth in my Arcadia)
"To die, To reproduce, to be reborn,....the endless cycle of Death and Resurrection..that is the true element..of God"- Galatea (Bubblegum crisis)
Head of the .::?????::. ~Akuma No Teikoku~ Family

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*running faster* Find them! Quickly! Zelda will hate me, otherwise.... =<

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire*running faster* Find them! Quickly! Zelda will hate me, otherwise.... =<

Link:...Do you like Zelda?...*sees entrance to Sacred Grove* Ah! there it is!

"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."-Phantom F. Harlock. (Youth in my Arcadia)
"To die, To reproduce, to be reborn,....the endless cycle of Death and Resurrection..that is the true element..of God"- Galatea (Bubblegum crisis)

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

O///O No, not at all! I'm just afraid she'll be offended that I... Oh! It is there! Hurry....

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by LeafsapphireO///O No, not at all! I'm just afraid she'll be offended that I... Oh! It is there! Hurry....

Me: *standing where the Master Sword is kept*..Midna..could you go greet them?
Midna: hehehe~ Sure whatever~
Link: *trips over the block and (remember they're are no exits in the sacred grove except the one that Midna made) falls down*

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*steps on Link and keeps going* Oops, sorry! Where's Zelda? >.>"

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire*steps on Link and keeps going* Oops, sorry! Where's Zelda? >.>"

Midna: *appears* hehehe~ she's with the sage of course~
*link and Leaf fall over the block and land in the sacred grove*

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*looks around* Zelda? Zelda? >.>

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire*looks around* Zelda? Zelda? >.>

Me and Zelda : *walk out of the entrance to the Master sword*

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Zelda! O.O

*runs up to Zelda*

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Me: *yawns* W-what took you guys so long?
Zelda:*sweatdrops* Sarah..

merged: 09-07-2010 ~ 03:03am
Me: *blinks* whaaaat?~
Zelda:*sighs* I know you didn't mean to Leaf and no I am not insulted nor do I feel hurt..

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Zelda, hey, umm... If you remember me, I'm the one who hugged you... O///O I didn't know you were a girl, I'm sorry! I thought you were a guy.... I'm really, really sorry.... >.<

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by LeafsapphireZelda, hey, umm... If you remember me, I'm the one who hugged you... O///O I didn't know you were a girl, I'm sorry! I thought you were a guy.... I'm really, really sorry.... >.<

Me: Dude she said she understands *rolls eyes*

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Oh, ummm.... Really? ^^"

*scratching head* Okay, okay.... That's good.... Thanks for being so nice, Zelda... ^^

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Sho: *appears*...do you think I overdid it with the duplication spell with Tupper?
Me: Umm le me think~ YEAH! -____-++

merged: 09-07-2010 ~ 03:09am

Quote by LeafsapphireOh, ummm.... Really? ^^"

*scratching head* Okay, okay.... That's good.... Thanks for being so nice, Zelda... ^^

Zelda: *smiles* You are welcome..Link you are here to take the Master sword are you not?
Link: *nods* Yes. I want to help Midna find the twilight shards.
Zelda:....very well...

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Ummm... Still... To think I so casually hugged Princess Zelda.... O///O

*faints*

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by LeafsapphireUmmm... Still... To think I so casually hugged Princess Zelda.... O///O

*faints*

Sho: *catches Leaf* whoa there kiddo..
Me: *sweatdrops*
*while Leaf is unconscious Link gets the sword, Zelda is taken back to the seized castle of Hyrule, and midna leaves with Link*

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*wakes up* Oh, Sho... There you are ^^

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Leafsapphire*wakes up* Oh, Sho... There you are ^^

Me: *grins* Morning Sleeping beauty XD you missed the ENTIRE thing X3
Sho: *nods* you really have horrible timing when fainting at the worst of times..

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Eh? What? O.O"

What did I miss!?

Awwww..... :(

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by LeafsapphireEh? What? O.O"

What did I miss!?

Awwww..... :(

Me: *nonchalantly says* Oh nothing..except that zelda got taken back to the castle by Zant, and Link got the master sword and left with Midna.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Ehhh!? O.O"

Oh no! I missed it! >.<

Did Zelda look angry or anything? She really wasn't mad at me? *running in circles*

Sorry it took so long for me to return

. . . We will get our revenge the only way we can . . .
Signature
. . . By becoming demons . . .

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.