Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Slap, Punch, Hug, or Kiss the user above you HARDER! The 5th - Minitokyo

Slap, Punch, Hug, or Kiss the user above you HARDER! The 5th

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

.::The Third Eve::.

Quote by LeafsapphireEhhh!? O.O"

Oh no! I missed it! >.<

Did Zelda look angry or anything? She really wasn't mad at me? *running in circles*

Me: *recording Leaf's running around like Dexter from Dexter Laboratory cartoon*
Sho: *sighs* No she wasn't mad but she feared for your life when one of the twilight creatures was about to smash your head into the ground..

merged: 09-07-2010 ~ 03:23am

Quote by TupperSorry it took so long for me to return

Me:*smiles and hug Tupper*..hey Tupper about what happened to you and Thanatos..I'm sorry...I didn't tell you why I was so sapped of my energy..my Mana is connected to my life energy and I nearly used it all up trying to keep you and Thanatos alive..I'm sorry...

"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."-Phantom F. Harlock. (Youth in my Arcadia)
"To die, To reproduce, to be reborn,....the endless cycle of Death and Resurrection..that is the true element..of God"- Galatea (Bubblegum crisis)
Head of the .::?????::. ~Akuma No Teikoku~ Family

Wow, i must have split personalitys or something. Coz, i dont remember being beaten up

. . . We will get our revenge the only way we can . . .
Signature
. . . By becoming demons . . .

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Oh? Oh no! I made Zelda worry! >.<"

Awwwww... I feel bad... How could I not have known Sheik was Zelda? O.O"

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by TupperWow, i must have split personalitys or something. Coz, i dont remember being beaten up

Me: *sadly smiles*..when you grabbed the hilt of the sword in Thanatos's chest it caused you great pain...

"Dreams do not vanish, so long as people do not abandon them."-Phantom F. Harlock. (Youth in my Arcadia)
"To die, To reproduce, to be reborn,....the endless cycle of Death and Resurrection..that is the true element..of God"- Galatea (Bubblegum crisis)

You shouldnt risk your life for mine, if you die trying to save me i would never forgive myself for being so weak for you to have to do so *hugs akairo and holds her close* your everything to me

Signature

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by LeafsapphireOh? Oh no! I made Zelda worry! >.<"

Awwwww... I feel bad... How could I not have known Sheik was Zelda? O.O"

YAng: *shows up and pats Leaf on the back*...wait until you meet the Nayru the oracle of time and Din the oracle of seasons XD

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Huh? Yang? Who are you talking about? Nayru? Din? O.O

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by TupperYou shouldnt risk your life for mine, if you die trying to save me i would never forgive myself for being so weak for you to have to do so *hugs akairo and holds her close* your everything to me

Sho: D'aww~ ain't this a touching moment..hey Yang how was your time w/ Yin, Twili and BB and her bros? XD
Yang: *bluntly* hilarious and YIn got her first kiss even if it was an accident XD
Me:*gets depressed*..don't remind me about that TT__TT
Yang: *blinks* oh yeah and apparently Yin's a cat demon.
Me: O_O NANI? *nearly faints* you're kidding me! *snuggles closer to Tupper* this is too much considering I missed her awakening..

merged: 09-07-2010 ~ 03:30am

Quote by LeafsapphireHuh? Yang? Who are you talking about? Nayru? Din? O.O

Yang: *sighs* Nver mind you wouldn't be able to meet them anyway..

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Oh yeah, the first kiss.... It was an accident? How sad! It's really important, you know! O.O

Who's yin?

Signature

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by LeafsapphireOh yeah, the first kiss.... It was an accident? How sad! It's really important, you know! O.O

Yang: Let me explain, One of BB's brothers, Claude, Attacked me then Yin snapped and attacked him and she was about to kill him when she went into a trance where it's as if she didn't have a soul and her body an empty shell and Rocco, another of BB's brothers, went to help yin when Tripp, yet another bro, pushed him forward and he fell forward there for the accidental kiss happened.
Me: O_O *sweatdrops* such a lengthy explanation...

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Oh no! First kiss stolen! *depressed* Poor Yin....

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by TupperWho's yin?

Me: *smiles sweetly* She is Yang's younger sibling and she's SO cute >w< so glad I blew up the lab where she was experimented in and killed every single thing there and saved her XD

merged: 09-07-2010 ~ 03:36am

Quote by LeafsapphireOh no! First kiss stolen! *depressed* Poor Yin....

Yang: *chuckles* but I do believe that Rocco hid behind BB blushing like mad and Yin was blushing mad too X3

*Stand's up tall with sword in hand* And what about your first kiss?

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Poor Yin! *rolling on the floor* Poor poor poor Yin.... :(

How is she feeling? O.O

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Tupper*Stand's up tall with sword in hand* And what about your first kiss?

Me: o__O...you're my first one so...I've never been kissed by anyone 'cept you.

merged: 09-07-2010 ~ 03:40am

Quote by LeafsapphirePoor Yin! *rolling on the floor* Poor poor poor Yin.... :(

How is she feeling? O.O

Yang: *grins* She is trying to find said photo of kiss and burn it XD but she's fine XD

was it what you wanted?

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Awwww.... I mean, it's kinda sweet, but it's kinda sad, too.... ^^"

*laying on the ground* ._.

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Tupperwas it what you wanted?

Me: *slyly smiles* Maybeh XD *goes over to the Doorway in the middle of the Grove*

merged: 09-07-2010 ~ 03:42am

Quote by LeafsapphireAwwww.... I mean, it's kinda sweet, but it's kinda sad, too.... ^^"

*laying on the ground* ._.

YAng:....you know there's dried blood there right?

*slowly walks after Akairo*

Signature

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Me : *nearly cries* my parents were boating in this river thank god it didn't get them TT__TT :Bull Shark

merged: 09-07-2010 ~ 03:45am

Quote by Tupper*slowly walks after Akairo*

Me: *smiles at the doorway*...It's not time yet for this door to open...Link will come here sooner or later ^w^

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

*jumps up* Dried blood?! O.O"

Ew, ew...

*puts hand on Akairo's shoulder and runs her hair through my fingers* you have one Hell of a history ya know

Signature

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Yunibarasu-no-Yousei

Quote by Tupper*puts hand on Akairo's shoulder and runs her hair through my fingers* you have one Hell of a history ya know

me: *closes eyes* yeah well that's what happens when you end up in another world and become a Summon spirit XD I'm the Summon spirit of Life...and whoo was it fun making Kratty-kun mad XD

merged: 09-07-2010 ~ 03:53am

Quote by Leafsapphire*jumps up* Dried blood?! O.O"

Ew, ew...

YAng: *wave hand slightly* Eh forget 'bout it.....it's been there for CENTURIES...

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.