Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Good Find - Minitokyo

Group announcement by Kue-Ka

page 1 of 1 6 total items

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

So, ever heard you find the craziest things in the weirdest places? Well i haven't.
Today was the annual firefighters garage sale to help go for some firefighting cause they have.

There was many random books, from old romance novels to some work from Stephen King as well as old record players, clothes, shot glasses, and other random things you can imaging that shows up from a community full of drunk stoner hippies.

I search through the books, to see if anything is interesting, and a first there was nothing that i saw to good, but then i came back near the end of the day nd found things i assumed would be there (ie. books on the supernatural, dreams, and horoscopes) which i took but then out of no where i found something wonderful

The first 2 Dragonball Z mangas
i saw how old they were (1987) and wondered who else was an anime nerd like me, but most importantly, i can now truely know the basis of that old tv show my boy cousins would watch all the time.

it's not like i haven't seen Dragonball Z, it's just that i never knew 100% what was going down.. So at impluse i take them under my arm to get a great find that also had some history

but the best part

i got them for free
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

nd when i found this wonderful manga i realized i just had to tell you (friends from my second life) all about it :3

Signature

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Oh no, the secret of Dragonball Z has been revealed! jk ^^
I also didn't know 100% of what going on in Dragonball Z. ^^;
Good find and great that you got it free.
If your interested in Dragonball Z again then you could watch the anime version.
Well the remake anime version called Dragonball Z Kai.
I watched it a month ago and it seem like the remake version is shorter than the original version.
The remake version cut out some parts that wasn't too important to the story.

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

Oh wow that's a pretty awesome find. :D

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

@Angel, id like to see the origional rather then the re make, they are always better :3
and i absolutely loved the first one, i already learned so much from it (:

Signature

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

lol ^^ I guess you right.

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Akira Toriyama............

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.