Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo: Multiple resolutions and alternative versions - Minitokyo

Minitokyo: Multiple resolutions and alternative versions

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

sillyJasdero

sillyJasdero

<<,,Chito Isko #09,,>

sounds great! that was a good news by the way. he he he.

hitsu-chan

hitsu-chan

K-PoP AdDicTioN <3

hey, great! I was waiting for it! thanks!

Signature
make-your-best ecchi-club host-club bleach-central tsubasa s20-signaturestudio

waw *O*
Thanks for the new features, nice idea!
Arigatou for your work U.U !

Yoko-Litner

Yoko-Litner

?????????

It would be nice if we could have a collaboration feature and list the second artist like at AP.

my-maidenvectoryvector-wallersnocturnal-mtssesshomaru-luvinhellsingbloodthirstyfullmetal-alchemist-fansbrokenwings-trinitybloodcode-geass-knightsdark-walliescolorfull-wallies[gruop=cute-wallies]cafe-tboujin-arenadoujinshi-support-clubdark-palacedemons-of-rebellion

This is definitely an useful addition, seeing how alternate versions had to be posted on a different site before.

bukx

bukx

~:SMT fanatic:~

thanks god~
this is a fabulous news
thanks a bunch!

Signature Image

ound great ^^
I'll try it later

sweet i have a widescreen comp so this really helps

Seriously, thank you to Minitokyo for all the hard work you do. I'm afraid I only mostly lurk, but this is the only scan site I go to because I love the layout and the features. Much love to the site and everyone who contributes.

Life is the whim of several billion cells to be you for a while.

Super as a new function:)

Again thank you beta tester

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.