Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 It's Killing A Lot: LOVE - Minitokyo

It's Killing A Lot: LOVE

Group announcement by Kue-Ka

page 1 of 1 16 total items

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

any opinions about such?!?

it's freaking me out,

the more i get less sleep cuz

i get bothered by it...

it makes me smile & cry...

it drives anyone who falls into its trap

completely insane...

agree or disagree?

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

Love keeps me alive,

but i am playing for the other team, i love my boy freind nd i try my best to keep things perfect between us..because i can rub off as an emotion i am not.. but as far as killing me.. it kills me to be without him.. he's like my ultimate drug nd im addicted for life.. it's been a year..im ready for the 2nd to be even better. he loves me, i love him..were perfect together

Signature

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

thts cuuute :3

i lov tht,

i hope someday,

i'll get 2 hav tht kinda rel8ionshp...

Topics like this is great and all, but I've personally given up on it since I've been super unlucky especially in the past year and I'm gonna try to live a life without it....

But every time I talk to someone in love or wants to ask someone out I always give him/her the very best of luck. It makes me happy to see others happy.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

weird12u

weird12u

love you dad

my relationship is lucky enough to work, sometimes i fear i'll ruin it

Signature

Don't blow it.

I hate to think of you crying or cursing your potential love. Let it grow.

Signature

weird12u

weird12u

It's in my nature, this has happened a few times now, nd the same steps are happening... except my guys reacting different because..well..he actually loves me.. but i am affraid he will give up..nd i dont know how to stop me without a ton of "self medication"

Signature

I wish i was there to hold your hand like how a father would hold the hand of his daughter.... knowing your dad is worried about you.

But I hope you keep your head up. Hope your bf never gives up on you. Cuz if I were him, I will never give up.

Signature

TimberAshe

TimberAshe

The Exorcist

Love.......

It's like a gamble, you throw it all in and pray you win the pot. If not, you suffer for your careless bet. I wish love were as simple as the dumb fictional love stories we always hear. There is almost never a "happily ever after".

However, I can't live without it. It fuels me, makes me feel alive. It may hurt at times but in the end, its well worth it. Besides, "I would rather feel pain than nothing at all"

With Love, Comes Sacrifice....

weird12u

weird12u

Thanks Dad, i love you, and ill try to change myself but.. i just hope it works.. your the best dad i could ask for

Signature

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

dad?!?

hu's ur dad cc?

is it rl or rp?

weird12u

weird12u

rp, i don't have much of a real father nd Al offered to be a better dad then my real one could ever be..
technically he's rp but in my heart he's more then just a label. i know i can go to him for support nd care where i cant.

Signature

That made me feel all fuzzy inside CC.

I feel the same way. Yay. Lol.

Timberashe: That was nice. Makes a great poem.

Signature

weird12u

weird12u

What is love just for the pretty people?!? look i am happy, and i aint the best lookin' but i am in love and happy most the time

what love is, is confusing, once you say you love someone..like truely love someone.. you feel this strange feeling i didn't even know. you realize how weak you really are to put your heart in someone else's hands nd all you want is to do is make your other happy... every man i kiss they fall in love with me, but there were nothing to that moment i held my guys hand i thought i new love nd i felt this.. wonderful feeling like everything was okay and i hadn't even truely wanted him. i liked him but i knew it was wrong. then when he kissed me, it was the first time a boy tried with me. then we were friends with well benefits.. my goal was to stay unattatched nd use him, because when i did this same routine before the man i had "loved" broke me into pieces..but he asked me out nd wanted to be with me secretly it's all i could ask for.. that one phone call..i was miles away from him, i missed him, and i loved him..i realized all along it was love, and then outta no where.. the boy who had never loved a girl.. told me how much i was truely loved. i remember crying feeling this thing in my stomache jsut like the before and i know it was certain..that this time he was perfect, and that i didn't wanna ruin us

and every day i am scared that like all the men i thought i had loved before..id do something nd he would leave me. every even slightly rough water we go through i am scared to loose him.. love is so strong it's like an od on drugs.. and you become imbalanced.. you never know what will happen until you realized the person your sharing your love with truely loves you back..then your certain that everything will be okay

__
and thank you Dad, *hugs* i am glad to have you

Signature

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

" Love like you never get hurt... "

how great does tht hit u?

:DDD i jst shared something i have

noticed... :DDD

Contract is null and void with true loves kiss.

Signature

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.