Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you like? - Minitokyo

What would you like?

Group announcement by Kue-Ka

page 1 of 1 6 total items

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

so what would like to see done to the group to make it more fun and wodnerful for us all? like ideas for new games, areas, talks, and what not?

p.s. is anyone an open writer who would be interested in sharing their work?

Signature

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

I love to write, but you've got to tell me what do you want. Give me idea....I'm not that creative....

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

weird12u

weird12u

well why don't you write a story about a group of people.. it can be based on peope off k-k or it doesn't.. nd they should go through crazy things as a group..

is that enough to help?

Signature

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Until now there aren't any idea of that in my head, think I'll need some space for inspiration.......

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

weird12u

weird12u

hmm, well.. anything would be nice, just think about it (:

Signature

shunyoo

shunyoo

-aNOther BODY-

weird1's idea sounds pretty perfect. My grAMer b.ad, mAYbe HOO will kan help me when he! has freedom ? I ask now?

Gather ye rose-buds while ye may,Old time is still aflying,And this same flower that smiles today,Tomorrow will be dying. Herrick

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.