Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Band Name (GAME) - Minitokyo

Band Name (GAME)

Group announcement by Kue-Ka

page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next » 387 total items

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj418/lovelist_/kijuhygtfdswderftgyh.jpg
Game For The Group Kue-Ka

This game is a pretty easy concept,
you say a band name
Example: AC/DC

nd then the person next has to use the last letter of the band name and use it as the first letter of their band name

Example: Creed

First Band- imma say Insane Clown Posse
(i don't listen to bands i listen to rappers!)

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

don't know why anyone hasn't posted in this, seems pretty simple hope this bump will bring more in to play

Evanescence

(I listen to so much diversity in music and is bands from another country okay as well?)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

Elton John
:D thats right i went there :)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Nickelback :D awesome band, adore most of their music :D

p.s. Elton John is a great singer, a great legend and even when he obtained knighthood he didn't let it go to his head.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

ya i no he is so amazing and he has wicked fasion sence :D ... i luv Nickelback tooo their music is so good :) dont no y very one hates on them :(

Kings of Leon :) i think these guy r awsome

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

because they are unique, no one can top their style yet they don't care what people think, are laid back and enjoy what they do? :D

No Doubt older band as well but I can never get their song, bath water, out of my head for some odd reason :/

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

hehe ya i luv dat about them :) oh they definaly r and do ... its even a family thing all the band members r related :D and i luv dat tooo :)
oooo good one :) hehe that is a good song :)

ooo t ... lets go with ... Trivium :D i luvs me my metal XD and i luvs them

River Song
Doctor Who

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

not really a metal fan :/ I've tried to listen to some just couldn't get into it is all

Metallica :O I so went there ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

hehe lol awsome :D an oldy but a goody :D not their biggest fan but some stuff is amazing

apocalyptica :D these guys r magical with their string instruments

River Song
Doctor Who

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

never heard of those guys either :/ I'm seriously behind on the music industry or something :|

Aerosmith

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

haha dont worry ii listen to lot of different and not so well know band XD

oh i got one Hadouken! :) their a European techno band and r soo awsome :D

River Song
Doctor Who

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

NEWS !

they are a J-pop band guess you're starting to figure out I listen to mostly rock and pop ;)

I wonder if anyone else would/will come play with us :(

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

hehe rock and pop is the way to goo :) 2 of my fav genres :D
.... dont no .. if u didnt make the first post i would have found it ... and its been up for 30 weeks XD ... it would be nice to have some other input

shinedown :D amazing band ... luv them harcore :D

River Song
Doctor Who

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

Nirvana!
A pity that Kurt Cobain died...

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Alice in Chains

that's the price to pay when something bad of an addiction enter one's life and they don't receive an intervention, he was a good singer

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

Shiny toy guns

River Song
Doctor Who

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

Slipknot!

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

Theory of a dead man :D they so sweet :D

River Song
Doctor Who

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Nine Inch Nails

I'm starting to seriously feel I'm slightly outdated in this game :/

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

hahaha maybe a bit :P but the classics r well classic :D

haha heres an older one ... Sly & the family stone XD

River Song
Doctor Who

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

don't know that one, but I listen to oldies station from time to time, cause some of the modern stuff stinks

to prove I listen to the oldies station ;)

Eagles

BuBbLeS!

Signature

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

Soilwork!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Kiss

thought I'd show some weird side to the game :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

I like this weird side

Scar Symmetry!

page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next » 387 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.