Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Band Name (GAME) - Minitokyo

Band Name (GAME)

Group announcement by Kue-Ka

page 6 of 17 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 Next » 387 total items

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

yep it has been already used, but I dont care, so....

Helloween

just try to not repeat

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

yes i believe i used it already XD

Hello good bye

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

okay.....
just if u dont noticed, Helloween ends in "n"
X.X
anyway....

Ex Deo!

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

sorry XD urs didnt how up for some reason XD

Offspring

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Gary Puckett & The Union Gap

//60's music- damn, my ears are old

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

heehee naww i think opera beats all :D

Pavarotti XD
hahaha thatts right :P

River Song
Doctor Who

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Infected Mushroom

I remember watching a concert on TV, it was called 'Pavarotti and Friends' when I was younger, this was my favorite performance: [HERE] - asdfghjkl;'love it

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

(please do not play in a game in which you are not a member of, by all means feel free to join if you wish to play further, if not face the consequences >:O)

(with the lacking of some letters for said bands I'll switch it around to some foreign bands)

taking it off from ahhhhhzness

Ikimono-gakari

they do exist :D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikimonogakari

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

hehee i like Ikimono-gakari there good :) hehe u no ur a good band when bleach and naruto use one of ur songs :D

Ill scarlett

River Song
Doctor Who

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

and here's the metal part of the game!

Tristania

AFI (A Fire Inside)

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

haha that was soo my next pick XD

I set my friends on fire .....

River Song
Doctor Who

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

(once again, please do not play in a group game in which you're not a member of, it's not fair...moving on)

(had to wiki that one ahh might have to look into that band)

Earth, Wind & Fire

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

hehe their .... special ... think screamo pokemon theme song and thats them XD heehee

Europe

River Song
Doctor Who

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Echo And The Bunnymen

(couldn't resist) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echo_And_The_Bunnymen

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

wow i luv their name :D

Nobodyknows

River Song
Doctor Who

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Samhain

it's amazing what you can find on the net :/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samhain_%28band%29

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

hahaha totally .. it kinda scares me some times O.O

Nico touches the walls
they did a naruto theme

River Song
Doctor Who

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Salt-N-Pepa

(so had to break the s and e theme for one post at least ;) )

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

hehe i guess ill do my part then :)

AC/DC

cant believe we havent used that one yet ... im so ashamed :(

River Song
Doctor Who

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I think it might have been used at the creation of the post? don't remember

at any rate that's better :D

Creedence Clearwater Revival

yay

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

hehe ... i havent heard of them ... they look interesting :D

LMFAO ... its a band tooo :D

River Song
Doctor Who

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

they an older band, well they do have some interesting band names in existence that's for sure

Oasis

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

back to S eh ... :)

Shania Twain

.... i dont listen to her >.> often *cough cough*

River Song
Doctor Who

page 6 of 17 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 Next » 387 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.