Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How well do you know the user above you Game x2 - Minitokyo

How well do you know the user above you Game x2

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 501 total items

^ I know that you can be quite mischievous.

^ I know that you used the quote in your signature as an answer in the Yes/No thread.

I know that you are quite perspicuous.

^ I know that you think I keep my words clear, but I've had trouble communicating with others (or maybe it was they who couldn't understand).

I know that you have ocular enhancements affixed to your nose and ears.

^ I know that swrt said that was true in the True/False thread, but the only kind of glasses I ever wear are sunglasses.

I know that you do not wear corrective lenses.

halfmetal39alchemist

halfmetal39alchemist

Fear my avatar!

I know swrt made this thread but why did he made it on behalf of my name? Now the "How well do you know the user above you game 2.0" is closed by Fran. I mean, what's up with that? Does anybody know anything about it?

I'm alive and between the good and bad's where you'll find me, reaching for heaven

I know that you are feeling injured that your thread was hijacked and that your continuation was squelched.

There can be only one thread of a kind. I believe that you deserve to begin this one over. You are a person who has earned my respect and admiration.

halfmetal39alchemist

halfmetal39alchemist

Fear my avatar!

Wow.. Thanks a lot Hoo! I know you are one good friend ,buddy.. Ok, I think I'll start a new thread, but not this kind again.. Aren't you getting tired of this whole" I know..." stuff?

I'm alive and between the good and bad's where you'll find me, reaching for heaven

looker

looker

living of experiences

^I know that you are getting tired of this whole "know... stuff", well i think that these threads are nice but i'm running out of imagination

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

i know your almost out of imagination

Signature

Quote by halfmetal39alchemistI know swrt made this thread but why did he made it on behalf of my name? Now the "How well do you know the user above you game 2.0" is closed by Fran. I mean, what's up with that? Does anybody know anything about it?

I'm very sorry and Hoo is right

^ writer

I know that you feel guilty, but you shouldn't, it was not something that was done out of meanness. You just liked the thread and wanted it to live on. I personally hope that halfmetal39alchemist starts it over again.

halfmetal39alchemist

halfmetal39alchemist

Fear my avatar!

Quote by HooyaahI know that you feel guilty, but you shouldn't, it was not something that was done out of meanness. You just liked the thread and wanted it to live on. I personally hope that halfmetal39alchemist starts it over again.

yeah, and i'm actually really that that you all like it so much ^_^

Quote by swrtI'm very sorry and Hoo is right

it's ok, i'm really flattered that you like the thread so much that you made another one.. you can make another thread like this but please notify me if you do or else i'm gonna end up knowing nothing at all ^_^

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

^ I know that you understand and love each other.......Peace be with you!

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

^I know u added me as a friend!

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

^ I know you *Adds back*

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

^ I know you will be come back

^ I know that music is more than life to you.

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

I know literally nothing about you

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.